Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rio's castletroy

Options
  • 27-02-2020 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

What's the story on Rio's in castletroy, has been closed for the last week. Though it was a really busy take away all be it pricey..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pigtown

It's gone into receivership/examinership

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Did ownership change in the last 2-3 years? I noticed the signage changed to Senor Rios or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Did ownership change in the last 2-3 years? I noticed the signage changed to Senor Rios or something like that.

Signage only changed when the Ennis Road and Parnell Street Rio's closed. That was around October maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mollymac57

It’s open again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

It was gone a bit Skanky last time I was there in all fairness......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,810 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Went there twice in the last month or so. Card machine still broken. Not good enough imo, especially nowadays. First time the food was lovely, clean and fresh (chips & battered sausages). Didn't go the second time (yesterday), trying my best to avoid withdrawing/handling cash for now. Very friendly staff though.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭mitresize5

Cash machine broken basically means they dont want payment going directly to the bank as the bank will keep it.

Those machines are turned around within 24 hours if they are genuinely broken.

Advertisement