Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

found anything cool lost in the workshop

Options
  • 04-04-2020 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭

most of use are out in the shed tiding and pottering . have you found anything cool that you forgot about

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Found my General Tools Trammel Points a few days ago, they were missing for years, I wouldn't mind but they were attached to a 1m piece of oak I use as a Trammel Bar, they were on top of a press with plastering trowels and a concrete poker, why I put them there I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭cletus

I found my workbench...

I found myself on eBay looking for some old scrap to restore as I’ve run out. Everything’s in pretty good nick now. Not much of note compared to the usual search results. Need a few supplies to progress with my tool cabinet project so just pottering about for now.

Found a pack of Grobet Vallorbe precision saw files I’d given up on locating, tonight, after spending ‘tear money’ on replacements from Germany on Friday morning. Sorted for life now I’d say.

I’m a woodworker so I wouldn’t know if that’s cool or not. It is, right?

Advertisement