Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike 25% Everything

Options
  • 25-05-2020 7:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,744 ✭✭✭

30% off NIke sale or full price items using the code :- NIKE30
    become a member for free shipping

https://www.nike.com/ie/

*jordans-AirMax 2090-air force excluded

The internet isn’t for everyone

Comments

Just used it,thanks.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

OmegaGene wrote: »
    These bargains are costing a fortune but I’ve a great collection of trainers for when life gets back to normal lol, just bought a pair original price was €120 and only cost €56 after sale and discount

I did far better, €190 original price, then €66 with the sale plus discount! Thanks very much by the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Are you all buying from the gender neutral section?

Are you all buying from the gender neutral section?

I bought from the sale section, but the code works on men's and women's as far as I know. Some styles are excluded as mentioned in the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Just a shout out to Nike - credit is given when due - ordered 3 separate orders for 3 items within the last week as a Nike member (register your email, free to join, free delivery, 60-day returns, and discounts). One of the items is actually being delivered today.

I was on the online chat asking about the 30% discount if there's any way it can be applied even though I purchased the products already ( I could easily reorder everything again with the 30% discount and ship it what's already ordered back to them but the hassle! ) but straight away they said as a good gesture they will refund me 30% on the purchases and it will be in my account in a few days... that's a little over 50 quid going back into my bank. Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

tedpan wrote: »
    I did far better, €190 original price, then €66 with the sale plus discount! Thanks very much by the way!

is the code above not the sale ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

30% off NIke sale or full price items using the code :- NIKE30
    become a member for free shipping

https://www.nike.com/ie/

*jordans-AirMax 2090-air force excluded

Thank you ordered a nice pair :D Sound
    From the sale items 35 euro how bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

rizzee wrote: »
    Just a shout out to Nike - credit is given when due - ordered 3 separate orders for 3 items within the last week as a Nike member (register your email, free to join, free delivery, 60-day returns, and discounts). One of the items is actually being delivered today.

I was on the online chat asking about the 30% discount if there's any way it can be applied even though I purchased the products already ( I could easily reorder everything again with the 30% discount and ship it what's already ordered back to them but the hassle! ) but straight away they said as a good gesture they will refund me 30% on the purchases and it will be in my account in a few days... that's a little over 50 quid going back into my bank. Happy days!

I bought a pair of runners and shorts on the sale a month or so ago. Had a long delivery date on the runners, {about 3 weeks IIRC) which was sound, so they shipped the shorts first, and the runners then came separately a few days later, about a week earlier than promised.
    Very good service I thought. Just check and be aware they the original price MAY be higher than in some B&M shops, certainly was for the runners I bought, but the B&M is closed of course, and still a real saving of c. 20%.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

is it just full priced stuff?

jobless wrote:
    is the code above not the sale ?

It's an additional discount. So the shoes were 190e reduced to 95e, then another 30% brought them down to 66e :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Did you read the thread or even the first post ?

Is it only on Nike stuff, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

expires 23:59 friday btw

Be careful on this. Its 23.59 CET, so actually 22.59 for us. This caught me a few sales ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Ah folks, all these bargains are ironically leaving me broke :pac:

Currently awaiting Adidas order, did a Nike shop last time discounts were available :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I ordered yesterday and it says Arrives Monday, 15 Jun which would be a similar time frame to the last large sale Nike had.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭R.F.

I purchased a pair Pegasus runners yesterday and did not spot the sale code until after it was completed. I got onto the online chat afterwards and they told me they will reduce amount by 30% once they ship. I just need to get back in touch with them at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Order number 4 this week so... Zoom Fly 3's gone down to an impressive €112!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Hello new runners, goodbye any lockdown savings!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

youngblood wrote: »
    Hello new runners, goodbye any lockdown savings!

Fact :D ‚ Newly painted houses newly bought Nike’s, better then shifting 100 euros on a Saturday in the pub :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Fact :D ‚ Newly painted houses newly bought Nike’s, better then shifting 100 euros on a Saturday in the pub :)

Let's not lose the run of ourselves now...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

It's tell me "30% off Promotion Code is not applicable at this time." when i try to use the code "NIKE30"

But i fugured out WHy,

Maximun order side for this code is 500 eur.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Thanks OP, some shiny new runners are on their way to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Got a pair of Nike Revolution running shoes for 38 euro delivered, thanks op

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Great, thanks. Ordered some running tops, shorts and a pair of casual runners. Would have cost €150 but got the stuff for just over €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,675 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Nike 270s, reduced from 150e to 102e, picked up for 70 odd quid. Delighted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Did you read the thread or even the first post ?

Clearly not properly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Order from the UK site and use parcel wizard/motel for much more savings. The difference between their euro and pound prices are ridiculous. I only found out after I ordered from nike.com/ie/
    Would have saved €25 on a €125 order. I might actually cancel and re-order from nike.com/gb/

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ParkyJiSung

tedpan wrote: »

Which pair ? Sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

Order from the UK site and use parcel wizard/motel for much more savings. The difference between their euro and pound prices are ridiculous. I only found out after I ordered from nike.com/ie/
    Would have saved €25 on a €125 order. I might actually cancel and re-order from nike.com/gb/

How does parcel wizard/motel work? I don't think I've ever used them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

if you are going down that route use revolut etc for live currency exchange

Yes definitely
    How does parcel wizard/motel work? I don't think I've ever used them.

Parcel wizard/motel have a depot in Northern Ireland which your item is delivered to, then for parcel wizard they deliver it to your address or for parcel motel they deliver it to one of their lockers which are in and around most major towns/cities in Ireland. Cost is a little under €4. As with everything else expect delays with these services at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

they are parcel forwarding companies based in the uk to enable you to access items that will not ship to ireland or to avail of better currency rates.
    - dpd parcel wizard deliver the item to your home or work etc for €3.95
    - Parcel wizard drop off your item to your nearest collection point like a petrol station locker or a shop

Just looking on the websites - I assume you have to sign up to get the motel ID?

Advertisement