Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 6 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

There goes 6 points for me with that WBA goal. Terrible weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Any chance Johnstone got that assist? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Goodbye Lamptey you useless waste of space.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

ShaneU wrote: »
    WBA goal is coming

And there it is

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭ElitesTeam

Needed that goal:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭COH

I fooking hate this game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Given the week I'm having, Trossard being subbed with a CS point is a bonus!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

This season is testing my resolve like never before

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

FFS Lamptey CS wiped late on and a yellow.

Thats my 4 clean sheets lost late on this weekend!

Defence proving really difficult :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

I also have Maupay to add to the woes. Kane triple captain and Son now to save the weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,229 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

So 3 from 2 in that. It's up to Son and Harry to save me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

I also have Maupay to add to the woes. Kane triple captain and Son now to save the weekend!
    Same. Easy transfer to Bamford now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭eggy81

Time to say goodbye lamptey

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Any chance Johnstone got that assist? :pac:

No but it does put him in the running for BP's!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Two last minute clean sheets gone last week. Another late one today. So frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

ScummyMan wrote: »
    This season is testing my resolve like never before

It's genuinely a crapshoot so far this season.

The Vardez season was a little mad, but once you realised Leicester were the real deal, it was ok.

This year, it feels as if unless you were on Kane/Son all season, captaining them most weeks, despite an appalling GW1 that gave you every reason to stay clear, you're probably struggling for any consistency.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Any predictions on how Kane/Son finish this crapshoot of a week? Kane to miss a penalty? Ankle injury? Son to get Red?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Any predictions on how Kane/Son finish this crapshoot of a week? Kane to miss a penalty? Ankle injury? Son to get Red?

Clash of heads in first minute, both subbed maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Burnley to win to nil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Shut your filthy mouth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Shame Lamptey couldn't see out the clean sheet. Just Kane to go for me.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

Shame Lamptey couldn't see out the clean sheet. Just Kane to go for me.

Same with Ryan for me..

Actually fair fecking annoying.

Son and Kane owned here but sure so does nearly anyone else by the look of it.

Barnes goal - ruled out for offside

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Kane (C) fail.....

Hopefully he brings on Bale and gets Spurs in more attacking positions, Kane dropping deep

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Hopefully he brings on Bale and gets Spurs in more attacking positions, Kane dropping deep
    Still trying to figure out whether Bale will get Kane further up or have him sitting deeper like he has been here.

After a 2 point Trent score I was all set for sacrificing Jimenez and TAA to fund Kane but hes so so so deep here.

CSF wrote: »
    Still trying to figure out whether Bale will get Kane further up or have him sitting deeper like he has been here.

After a 2 point Trent score I was all set for sacrificing Jimenez and TAA to fund Kane but hes so so so deep here.

I think your odds on to win our CL H2H with Kane being so deep, I need him to get 9 points for draw or 10 for win

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

This reminds me of that Wolves/Newcastle game. Not a lot going on but Jimenez did come good near the end.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 17,229 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

OK It was me. I broke Harry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I think your odds on to win our CL H2H with Kane being so deep, I need him to get 9 points for draw or 10 for win
    Maybe a little, but not too heavily odds on. We've seen that Kane and Son tend to go on quick splurges within games this season. This is the least threatening Kane has looked so far but Jose will be looking at that and knowing his best way of winning the game is with Kane in threatening positions.

Advertisement