Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best areas in Dublin 3/5 for budget of €500k?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

brisan wrote: »
    With the raheny inn closed and even when wet pubs open there will be no crowds and no music I wonder how long the lads can continue to pay the lease
    The cock and bull did not last long
    Agreed the Manhattan is isolated but to be fair its 20 yards across the road
    I always wondered how the Mint Cottage stayed open ,its tiny with so few tables

Will be glad to see it close anyway. They are trying to turn it into a Rugby pub. English owners i think. Hopefully the Raheny Inn bounces back. Great pub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭WhenPigsCry

jon1981 wrote: »
    Right. You're buying a site and a house really.

I wouldn't count on that because the seller would surely have sought planning and then sold it as a house plus site with planning, or sold the site separately. Perhaps they tried and were refused.

Don't think the price is too high personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

I wouldn't count on that because the seller would surely have sought planning and then sold it as a house plus site with planning, or sold the site separately. Perhaps they tried and were refused.

Don't think the price is too high personally.

Yeah I agree it may not be viable to build another house along side the existing house. However, it's still a site for one very large house you could build if you have the cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,537 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Will be glad to see it close anyway. They are trying to turn it into a Rugby pub. English owners i think. Hopefully the Raheny Inn bounces back. Great pub

That's odd. I didn't think anyone would be applauding local businesses closing due to C-19 no matter where the owners are from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

John_Rambo wrote: »
    That's odd. I didn't think anyone would be applauding local businesses closing due to C-19 no matter where the owners are from.

Hearing stories from people who have worked there i wouldnt lose too much sleep over it. Apologies for derailing the thread

• Advertisement
Advertisement