Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Them Thar Hills

laneooo wrote: »
    Took my OLED about 4-5 weeks to arrive about a year ago for what it's worth...DHL delivered ZERO tracking and if you take the time to ring DHL or littlewood's, don't you're just wasting your time.

DHL always supreme delivery service from them

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Meg G

laneooo wrote: »
    Took my OLED about 4-5 weeks to arrive about a year ago for what it's worth...DHL delivered ZERO tracking and if you take the time to ring DHL or littlewood's, don't you're just wasting your time.

I bought a 55 inch from littlewoods a little over a week ago and it arrived yesterday by DHL! Great service. Got call Friday to say it would be delivered Monday then got a call just after 8am Monday to say they would arrive in an hour, which they did. So delivery seems to have improved since your experience

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RoRo99

Hi do you know that on the English Littlewoods Website you can get 12 months interest free Option but they only offer 6 months interest free to the Irish Littlewoods customers !! Don’t think they should be treating both countries differently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭goose06

RoRo99 wrote: »
    Hi do you know that on the English Littlewoods Website you can get 12 months interest free Option but they only offer 6 months interest free to the Irish Littlewoods customers !! Don’t think they should be treating both countries differently

I've gotten 12 months a few times on littlewoods Ireland earlier this year

Littlewoods.com offer 12 months interest free all year round If you spend over a certain amount I too have used codes on littlewoods.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Will DHL take away an old washing machine if they deliver a new one?

Will DHL take away an old washing machine if they deliver a new one?

I’d say you should contact littlewoods to arrange it. When you’re paying the recycling fee on new products the company is obliged to take away the old product for recycling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭matchthis

Littlewoods.com offer 12 months interest free all year round If you spend over a certain amount I too have used codes on littlewoods.ie

Made two purchases of 350 each over the past week, only 6 months option for BNPL. Even tried code that I used last 2 years to no avail

matchthis wrote: »
    Made two purchases of 350 each over the past week, only 6 months option for BNPL. Even tried code that I used last 2 years to no avail

I have asked them why Littlewood.com has a different BNPL offer than Littlewoods.ie I’ll let you know how I get on ..

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

Is BNPL code working for anyone? Just tried it there and won't work for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭aoife365

poppies2 wrote: »
    Is BNPL code working for anyone? Just tried it there and won't work for me.

Was talking to a Littlewoods agent and the 12 month BNPL codes are only available on Very. We can only qualify for 6 months BNPL over order of €200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

I got two 12 month BNPL codes in November from this thread but both orders were over €500. I noticed at one point it wouldn't work and it flashed that needs to be over I think €450 it said but I can't be sure.

I got two 12 month BNPL codes in November from this thread but both orders were over €500. I noticed at one point it wouldn't work and it flashed that needs to be over I think €450 it said but I can't be sure.

It's just coming up invalid for me :(

aoife365 wrote: »
    Was talking to a Littlewoods agent and the 12 month BNPL codes are only available on Very. We can only qualify for 6 months BNPL over order of €200

Did they say why we can’t get the same offer here ? A bit unfair

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭aoife365

Did they say why we can’t get the same offer here ? A bit unfair

They just said my account doesn’t qualify for 12 months BNPL ( even tho it did up until October) and that they weren’t running this promotion on Littlewoods Ireland. I flagged the whole difference between Irish and UK customers but they didn’t seem bothered.

Hope its not the case for all of us, that 12 months BNPL was brilliant

It's just coming up invalid for me :(

It was one of these codes that worked over €450 for a 12 month BNPL for me in November

For 12 months interest free: 4JX7F or 4JX7E

Hope it helps

Save 20% when you spend €199 on Home and Furniture with code SAVE20 valid till 12.12.19

It was one of these codes that worked over €450 for a 12 month BNPL for me in November

For 12 months interest free: 4JX7F or 4JX7E

Hope it helps

Thanks so much but I put in the order yesterday, just checked there now and a lot of what I ordered went back up in price!

Thanks so much but I put in the order yesterday, just checked there now and a lot of what I ordered went back up in price!

It worked that’s great. :)
    The prices jump up and down a lot alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭kat151283

10% off min €50 spend on fashion and footwear VODX10 got it on the Vodafone app valid until December 22nd

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭LM4C

kat151283 wrote: »
    10% off min €50 spend on fashion and footwear VODX10 got it on the Vodafone app valid until December 22nd

Thanks just worked for me

Has anyone got any current discount codes for littlewood Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,823 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

PAQET for 20% off clothing and footwear

whelan2 wrote: »
    PAQET for 20% off clothing and footwear

Thanks but I tried that code but it came up as invalid 😢 has anyone else any codes?

Hi just tried VODX10 and got 10% off runners

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 DMD72

VODX10 still working.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

VODX10 still valid.

Just got 10% off full price trainers AND 2 x jumpers that were already discounted in the sale.

Thanks for the code ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

PAQEU. Expires 09/02/20
    Not sure if it’s only for my account as I got it in an email but it’s 10% off home and electrical and 15% off clothing and footwear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,522 ✭✭✭Gormal

Not working in electricals for me. Anyway the price of the item I'm watching went up €20. Will wait for the sales

VODX10 is valid to 3 FEB according to app

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Anyone got a code that will work on electrical ? Have order of €500 so be great .Thanks

• Advertisement

TREAT20
    20% off full price fashion and footwear. Minimum order of €100. Expires 10-02

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    PAQEU. Expires 09/02/20
    Not sure if it’s only for my account as I got it in an email but it’s 10% off home and electrical and 15% off clothing and footwear

Didn't work for me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Gormal wrote: »
    Not working in electricals for me. Anyway the price of the item I'm watching went up €20. Will wait for the sales

VODX10 is valid to 3 FEB according to app

I just tried that code and it worked for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Govryle

Has anyone got a new code for Littlewoods? Have tried all the old ones and no joy. Any codes appreciated, ideally for electricals

Govryle wrote: »
    Has anyone got a new code for Littlewoods? Have tried all the old ones and no joy. Any codes appreciated, ideally for electricals

PAQAT
    20% off clothing and footwear till 8/3/20

The codes are very scare now especially for electrical items. Last code that worked on electrical items for me was October/November 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 maggie23

Agree I’m waiting for one ages!!
    The codes are very scare now especially for electrical items. Last code that worked on electrical items for me was October/November 2018.

maggie23 wrote: »
    Agree I’m waiting for one ages!!

I'm not spending with them at all so it's helping me clear my buy now pay later items so it's good in a way.

Usually as soon as you clear what you owe they start sending you discount codes to try get you back spending, Ive recently cleared 2 accounts and was sent 20% discounts on both but none for electricals

I get all my discounts from here, thanks everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,490 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

All the PAQ codes seem linked to accounts none working for me

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    All the PAQ codes seem linked to accounts none working for me

Yeah sorry I got them both via email off littlewoods so more than likely locked to my accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sbananas

VODX10FEB just worked for me for 10% off - valid until 29th Feb

Sbananas wrote: »
    VODX10FEB just worked for me for 10% off - valid until 29th Feb

Yep just worked for me on sale items as well

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anon99

Hi,
    Does anyone have a March discount code for clothes?
    Thanks

anon99 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone have a March discount code for clothes?
    Thanks

VODX10MAR I think works on clothes over €50

VODX10MAR I think works on clothes over €50

Yep cheers just worked for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Hi,
    Any codes for toys?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 IrishAidan

LUCKY17

17% off for St Patricks Day when you spend €75 or more on clothing & footwear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭kisugem

Any codes for appliances?

Advertisement