Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote CCTV camera

Options
  • 12-10-2019 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

I am looking for a camera to put in our local football field to monitor any vandalism going on. It can be installed inside a window but I need it to be remotely accessed as we have no WiFi system at the field itself. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭tech

You could get a 4g modem, pop in a sim.card and then you have wifi at the gaa pitch. You can get a cheap camera with microsd card for 75e approx from amazon with ptz

killer007 wrote: »
    I am looking for a camera to put in our local football field to monitor any vandalism going on. It can be installed inside a window but I need it to be remotely accessed as we have no WiFi system at the field itself. Any ideas?

Advertisement