Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 March movies

Options
  • 23-02-2007 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭

Anyone like to tell me what the March movies are from TV3? I've seen the promo just now and then checked there site but I can't find a mention there.
    I recognise some of them, like one of the Matrixes and a few others. One I definately haven't seen but caught my attention showed a metal clad dude either throwing someone around or being thrown around.
    I am hopelessly out of touch with movies but would really like to see a good one. I was delighted to find out that Milla had a new one on video (Ultraviolet) but apparently it is worse than Aeon Flux. Hard to imagine.
    Anyone like to recommend a good Action/Sci Fi move that's recent?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

For pure action, Crank is enjoyable. Poseidon is also a great blockbuster, but don't expect anything other than action setpieces!

V For Vendetta is also good, as is Children of Men, The Departed and A Scanner Darkly, though they're not entirely action flicks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

the battlestar galactica min series

Advertisement