Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Place to buy jeans in Cork?

Options
  • 26-02-2011 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey does anyone know some good places to buy mens jeans in Cork (city centre)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

It depinds what style you are looking for in the 1st place

TK MAX you can pick up a deal in there if you look i picked up real diesel mans skinnys there for 50 euros but they can be very hit and miss

Top Man can be good but i only buy skinnys so dont have a idea what else they have in stock

Tommy H can be very good but can pick up past sea in TK Max for about 35 euros for a pair of jeans

River I IS maybe the best i find for jeans but i hate the cork store because i find the staff very rude in there when you ask for a smaller size eg a ex small when they only have a small out on the foor

Also what style are you looking for ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mark6663

im just looking for a pair of light blue jeans faided white around the knees, not skinny but fitted (preferably 32 32).... i was looking around today, went to topman and river island, couldnt find anything decent. i might try tk max tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Bump . I usually buy Levis 511 slim online . Does anybody know where best in Cork City sells these or similar .

Advertisement