Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats santy bringing

Options
  • 23-12-2008 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭

its that time of the year lads after spending the last month hinting for a golf gps fingers crossed whats on your wish list this year

merry christmas and hope the golfs good for 2009(a summer would be nice)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,578 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I'll be shopping for myself I'd say.

Dryjoys are hopefully en route back from the states with the Mrs.
    3, 5 and rescue (3/4 replacement) from onlinegolf - poss two nike and taylormade
    travelbag (2 trips away this year already plannned)- like the look of the hummer one, but it's out of stock.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 3,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Myksyk

Just bought (for myself) and received a beautiful Scotty cameron limited release button back newport2 putter, with a couple of custom shop additions. Wonderful thing to behold. Ridiculous price here (€700 ... seriously - couldn't get my local shop to budge on that and believe me, I've kept them in business single-handedly all year!). Got it for c.€400 on eBay; absolutely new with, as I said, a couple of little custom shop additions.

Know it's mad money but .... couldn't give a toss - It's Christmas; it's golf; it's for me!!!!

It's maiden outing was yesterday. It's maiden putt was a 12 footer for birdie.

Methinks we'll be friends!!

Happy holidays!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭golfbgud

uberwolf wrote: »
    I'll be shopping for myself I'd say.

Dryjoys are hopefully en route back from the states with the Mrs.
    3, 5 and rescue (3/4 replacement) from onlinegolf - poss two nike and taylormade
    travelbag (2 trips away this year already plannned)- like the look of the hummer one, but it's out of stock.

Hold onto that Mrs of yours.....sounds like you're on a winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

family size box of super long pinnacle

never had it so good !!!!!!:p

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Nothing golf related but I did get a text today with my tee time for Mount Juliet on the 26th which is always fantastic!

I got a gift of lovely ecco golf shoes for my recent birthday but the store didn't have them in my size. I might try and pick a pair up in Dublin after Christmas.... has anyone worn ecco shoes and have any thoughts on them? Also, anyone know of the best location to buy them (good selection of styles and sizes)?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭WaldenByThoreua

Reelfits, underamour and a few more things courtesy of online golf...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Reelfits, underamour and a few more things courtesy of online golf...
    thinking of getting reelfits myself let me know how they fit online golf had only all white ones left if i can remember:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭WaldenByThoreua

thinking of getting reelfits myself let me know how they fit online golf had only all white ones left if i can remember:confused:

Yep I got the all white ones (I have a worrying affinity for white golf shoes), size 12 was the only size available and luckily Im a 12..fit perfect,stick with your regular size and you wont have to turn the knob too much or little.....just so comfortable, dont think Id swop them for a pair of new classics.....

Fcuk santy

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 3,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Myksyk

What ... No GPS??? :eek:

• Advertisement

No gps mind you got a hill billy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

Licksy wrote: »
    Nothing golf related but I did get a text today with my tee time for Mount Juliet on the 26th which is always fantastic!

I got a gift of lovely ecco golf shoes for my recent birthday but the store didn't have them in my size. I might try and pick a pair up in Dublin after Christmas.... has anyone worn ecco shoes and have any thoughts on them? Also, anyone know of the best location to buy them (good selection of styles and sizes)?

had a pair, sound for waterproofness....if thats a word!!!

but on the heavy side and did find my feet tired a bit

would not re-buy because of that

Advertisement