Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luggla access

Options
  • 09-01-2020 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi.

Does anyone know what the current access is like at Luggala? I believe it has been sold and not sure if the estate can still be accessed via the pier gates

Apologies if this has been covered recently but I cannot find it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

No change from the old situation, so far at least. There may be the usual restrictions if they're filming there though, again, just as before.

Be aware that there have been quite a few car break-ins up there recently, both directly opposite the pier gates, and also further down the hill at the Wicklow Way entrances.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Gasherbraun

Thanks for the update. Good to hear access is still ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Someone has gone and painted yellow lines where people used to park at Pier Gates. A shame - I guess we should just bring the kids to the pub at weekend, as the authorities seem to want to make it harder to get into the mountains.

Advertisement