Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2008 Offseason Discussion Thread

Options
  • 31-10-2008 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭

Sox bring back Wake

Watch out AL East!

Still, not bad for $4m even if it sorta suggests that they may not be going after any of the marquee FA pitchers. With quality middle relief so hard to find and Delcarmen not really up to it night after night, I wonder will they stick with Masterson in relief?

In other news, Delgado signs up to stay on next years NL East and Wild Cards runners up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I'm going to Montreal in April, and takin the train down to Toronto for the first series in May against....The mighty O's :( Oh well...gonna try and get the 'in the action' seats which are right behind home plate, and hope Roy is pitching that series!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Ugh its pretty miserable to hear the Jays have essentially given up on the season already. Gaston actually said they're pretty much just going to be playing spoilers for the whole year. First time I've gone into a season with such low expectations. Booooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Waitsian

zuutroy wrote: »
    Ugh its pretty miserable to hear the Jays have essentially given up on the season already. Gaston actually said they're pretty much just going to be playing spoilers for the whole year. First time I've gone into a season with such low expectations. Booooo.

Ach but sure there's always next year! :D:D:D :P

Advertisement