Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA19 for €49.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

FYI for next time, you can prebook in a Smyths and the game will be a fiver less than the actual price. So FIFA19 was €55.

Rather than queueing for one of ten copies that a SV would get in...

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Lyle Lanley

Queing to save a fiver though..

Plenty left for PS4 in SV Ballisodare in Sligo, unfortunately I was after Xbox1. None for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Queing to save a fiver though..

Exactly, I was still in bed at 7.30 so wasn't too annoyed. I should've pre ordered it in smyths. It's €59.99 in smyths now. Will it go up between now and Xmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Just picked one up in SuperValu Rathgar. 2 copies left from what I could see as of 11am

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

All gone in Merchants Quay Cork City.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Got one in Maynooth at around 10.45. Think they had a few left anyway.

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Exactly, I was still in bed at 7.30 so wasn't too annoyed. I should've pre ordered it in smyths. It's €59.99 in smyths now. Will it go up between now and Xmas?
    In the same boat, took the chance of waiting to save the fiver, didn't so now it's cost me an extra 5! I'm ok with that tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,518 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Jack Daniels is also down to €25 in supervalu.
    That's my weekend sorted.

Fifa is gone from fermoy supervalu.
    So is the jack Daniels.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

Went to supervalu Loughrea this morning at 7.20 they had plenty of copies but only for ps4.
    Ended up pre ordering it on Smyths website and collected it an hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭breeno

All my local stores are sold out. Is there anywhere else (online or store) doing a good deal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 kungfual

SuperValu Deansgrange had a good few PS4 this morning 10am, no xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭aidz

Argos have fifa19 for 48.99. Though there also is another version which is 64.99. Both versions for xbox1 and ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

aidz wrote: »
    Argos have fifa19 for 48.99. Though there also is another version which is 64.99. Both versions for xbox1 and ps4.

Last years game?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

aidz wrote: »

Where? Standard edition is 64.99 for PS4 and Xbox1. Then its 59.99 for PS3, Xbox 360 and Switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Is it cheaper to download it from anywhere? Not really interested in having a physical copy as it'll be worth nothing next year anyway. PS store want €70.

Cucullan wrote: »
    Is it cheaper to download it from anywhere? Not really interested in having a physical copy as it'll be worth nothing next year anyway. PS store want €70.
    Got it for 54 euro from Instant Gaming. For Xbox1.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭breeno

Cex were offering €2 for Fifa 18 earlier. A good digital deal is potentially the way to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭djan

Sorry if it's not the right place but undead up getting two copies of fifa 19 for xbox one as the girlfriend picked one up for me as well. Unfortunately didn't keep the receipt and I already installed mine. Pm me if you'd like to buy it off me, based around blanchardstown and can deliver within reason if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

djan wrote: »
    Sorry if it's not the right place but undead up getting two copies of fifa 19 for xbox one as the girlfriend picked one up for me as well. Unfortunately didn't keep the receipt and I already installed mine. Pm me if you'd like to buy it off me, based around blanchardstown and can deliver within reason if needed.

CEX will buy it for €42 cash or €46 voucher to spend in their stores.
    https://ie.webuy.com/product-detail?id=5030938121923&categoryName=xbox-one-games&superCatName=gaming&title=fifa-19

Double post

• Advertisement

Frank_1969 wrote: »
    Thanks for the idea, would prefer to get a little more closer to what she osud fir it but will see..

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Take the unopened copy back for a refund
    Tried that, they won't take it without receipt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

If you know where and when they were bought you could go in and ask them for a copy of your receipt?

Check when the card payment was processed and go in with the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

US PSN store is around €52 after currency conversion. Get all my digital downloads from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

djan wrote: »
    Thanks for the idea, would prefer to get a little more closer to what she osud fir it but will see..

Adverts.ie is your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bazelbrush

Got a copy in swords today PS4. Thanks for this ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

FourFourFM wrote:
    US PSN store is around €52 after currency conversion. Get all my digital downloads from there.

How do you switch to using that? Vpn?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I got mine from Gamestop for about €36 total using the €1 when you trade in 2 games deal. Bought a copy of Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 and Overcooked 2 from Amazon brand new for £31 and I got them both in 2 days. Then I just stopped by Gamestop today on the way home and paid €1 at the till.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 JamesLenihan

jamescd wrote: »
    I got mine from Gamestop for about €36 total using the €1 when you trade in 2 games deal. Bought a copy of Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 and Overcooked 2 from Amazon brand new for £31 and I got them both in 2 days. Then I just stopped by Gamestop today on the way home and paid €1 at the till.

Fiar play! Is a list of the games they accept available?

Advertisement