Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Ghosteen wrote: »
    That's one of the good mushy songs Widders

Also like this today

Here is my confession
    May I be your possession?
    Boy I need your touch, you love, kisses and such,
    With all my might I try but this I can't deny
    I try to say goodbye and I choke
    I try to walk away and I stumble
    Though I try to hide it, it's clear
    My world crumbles when you are not near...

She has a cool voice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Here is my confession May I be your possession? Boy I need your touch, you love, kisses and such, With all my might I try but this I can't deny I try to say goodbye and I choke I try to walk away and I stumble Though I try to hide it, it's clear My world crumbles when you are not near...

Aye another example of a great song from the nineties. What a decade for great songs. I think pop music was miles better then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside, working away. Today is the first day this week that I have been in good form :) .. one of those weeks I guess..

This morning, Sepultura - Roots (Remaster) is keeping the heads of the town bopping their heads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In from out , sun is shining , for now anyway , enjoy the day no matter what you do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

2.5 hour delay on my second flight and then it was a rollercoaster ride across the Egyptian coast. 1:40 hr to Geneva and a 3 hour car drive.

I need a beer or two :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Ghosteen wrote: »
    I'm on nobody's list ye shower of cruel bastards ye... *storms off in a huff*... :pac:
    Ghosteen is gone, I guess he did storm off in a huff! That is a shame as he is very funny, a great source of laughter which is always a good thing in this world. Hope you're back soon buddy! :)

Bedside having a lazy lazy day and will soon be having a bath because I'm an aulwan.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

If I ever make into a higher position in boards I'm gonna get rid of that bloody close account button

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

Having a sandwich in town, heading home soon, I got some more coffee from Maher's coffee, French roast which is apparently like rocket fuel 😮 and Italian sumantran, I'll be bouncing off the ceiling soon 🤪🤪🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

What’s with the mass exodus recently?

I’m currently boiling the kettle for a hot water bottle for my banjaxed back.

Someone gave me a gift of a bag of Art of Coffee beans from Carrick on Shannon. I didn't realise it was unground beans til I opened it recently. My manual grinder is seized. So please make a big enough pot fer 2, Sephy. Rocket fuel would be just the ticket.

Homeside, deferring my flit to Tipp as one of my best friends has got cauda equina syndrome after pushing himself through the symptoms and dismissing them as part of his usual back problem. He told me his "man bits" were numb a few days ago (wide open for naughtiness here) and I had a premonition sort of creepy feeling. Since then his legs gave out and he's in hospital. Sky is very leaden and its dank and chilly too.

I dont fully understand the a/c closures but hopefully they'll all be back. Only thing is I'm getting confused as to who is who with the new names.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

What’s with the mass exodus recently?

I’m currently boiling the kettle for a hot water bottle for my banjaxed back.

Also hot water bottle side Harleen it’s the best thing isn’t it ?
    Lads my house is wreakkkkkkkked little bird is on a mission today :) so so funny

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Busside
    Someone gave me a gift of a bag of Art of Coffee beans from Carrick on Shannon. I didn't realise it was unground beans til I opened it recently. My manual grinder is seized. So please make a big enough pot fer 2, Sephy. Rocket fuel would be just the ticket.

Im on it 🐱🤪

*Thinks back to the time when you said you had roaring ass coffee beans and starts sniggering childishly*

🤣😃

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Lads my house is wreakkkkkkkked little bird is on a mission today :) so so funny

A hot water bottle cures all :D

I just finished feeding the baby and she looks like she has bad fake tan on her face now due to the food smeared there :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Skybirdjb wrote: »

Small /medium sized storage boxes are your friend!

They just love the tipping and filling.

While the small size won't help for storage but does act as another toy, so they are not spilling every thing out from the large storage boxes. (if that makes sense)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Well thank God that week is over. Now on to nice stuff...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hate when people leave, understand it but :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hate when people leave, understand it but :(

Same here Grem :(

Beautiful clear skies around the Alps. .

I don’t understand this closing account lark, If you don’t want to post then don’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Small /medium sized storage boxes are your friend!

They just love the tipping and filling.

While the small size won't help for storage but does act as another toy, so they are not spilling every thing out from the large storage boxes. (if that makes sense)

I have loads of them they are just the best he loves emptying them all over the place :) then when he’s gone to bed scoop everything up into them and it’s tidy !
    Just blew up my heart balloons and have all the treats out for mr bird coming home

I hate when I dont know who closed their accounts,can you view it somewhere or what?

Couchside, worked a few hours and bailed out,met my friends in Costa for a catch up, went into a shop just to buy one of those yokes for turning eggs etc in the frying pan and bought placemats and a big lamp also. I think I'm a shopaholic on top of other issues lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I hate when I dont know who closed their accounts,can you view it somewhere or what?

Couchside, worked a few hours and bailed out,met my friends in Costa for a catch up, went into a shop just to buy one of those yokes for turning eggs etc in the frying pan and bought placemats and a big lamp also. I think I'm a shopaholic on top of other issues lol.
    No the only way to know is when you see that you can't click on the username, that's how I saw Ghosteen had left. He posted in the TH thread and I saw he was gone, I think he's been here loads of times before but I don't know the names of any of them.

This is perfect Duvet because I have loads of stuff I want to buy for my place but I can't be arsed doing it, I have no motivation this last while. If I send you a list will you get the stuff for me? And perhaps you would even be kind enough to pay for it??

Please?...... Pretty please with sugar on top??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

l.

I just notice the "registered user" tag goes from under their name. You can't click into their profile either.

I always use the touch site on my phone, not sure if full site gives more information :)

Guy send me your wishlist and card details, I'll sort you out.😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

smurfjed wrote: »
    Beautiful clear skies around the Alps. .

You doing loop the loops? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Home from work...my back held up... barely.....
    Now if you don't all shurrup, I'll close my account again !
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, catching up on some tv, thank god its friday :)

happy love day folks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

And who were you?? I'm confused

Couchside chatting with my favourite man

Looking like a tramp like a video vamp
    Demolition woman can I be your man?
    Little miss innocent sugar me
    Pour some sugar on me
    In the name of love

Trialling outfits and just extricated myself from a corset, was trapped inthe bastarding thing. The very strong magnetic clasps flipped in toward me and locked themselves. Won't be wearing that one tomorrow so. I know some say theyre bad for your health but that's taking the mick.

I have bad back sympathy pain after your posts yesterday :mad:

Glad you’re on the mend though :D

I’m contemplating ordering a takeaway, but don’t know what to order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside, feeling a lot worse today. Made it in to work until 12 and then had to go home, getting sicks, chills, etc. Happy valentines to me and will have to be postponed until a later date. Have a good day one and all.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement