Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Matchday Thread

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

33 all out

I honestly hate this game why do I play it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Son and Kane remind me of Suarez Sturridge combo a few years back

If Bale could be the Sterling of that year could have the triple spurs attack

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

No bonus for Kane when he's literally the reason Tottenham won the game? Goalline clearance and an assist? Such a sh*te system.

All out on 45. Saiss, Foden, Jimenez and Kane the positives. Salah captaincy fail and Dallas 1st sub the negatives.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

38. Saved from the bottom of the pit by Son and captain Kane connection right at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,244 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Left McCarthy & Dier on the bench but I'll have to come away some way HEWT with 44 & no hits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭macraignil

Should finish on 46 -4 with Kane captain and Son getting some points to stop the week being a complete flop.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

62 all out after playing WC

First green arrow since GW1

Extremely HEWT after close to quitting earlier last week!

2.45m OR, hopefully build on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

hewt

• Registered Users Posts: 17,241 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

52 (-4) Saiss, Son, Kane, Castagne & Jimi the contributors. McCarthy and Reece James points on my bench

Not bad ...... considering ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

44(-4) including BP's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Johnstone conceding but get 2 bps points and ending up on 5 points is the highlight for me.

Maybe I should start captaining Son, Kane on penalties thought better shout. some big decisions to make next week about captaincy

I don’t really follow the workings out of BPs. Is Johnstone certain to get 2 points? I’m playing the Average in our head to head league and am due to lose but I think I’ll win if he gets those 2 points!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

The only consolation this week was that the big guns were **** for everyone and no budget hat trick players

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eggy81

Impossible to make up ground on the leaders in my money league after a **** start. 70 odd points behind but can't make any inroads into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

34 points

A massive overall rank fall to 1.78 million.

Son and Kane my only points contributors with KWP and Dallas having a combined 11 points sat firmly on my bench.

Thank feck I have two free transfers to sort out my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,642 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

40(-4) with only Kane, Son and Jiminez scoring, losing my H2H and down over 100 pounts behind in all my cash leagues. Been a disaster since WC in GW3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

ElTel wrote: »
    Martinez
    Saiss Semedo Robertson
    Mane Son (c) Zaha Foden
    Kane Watkins Jimenez

Forster Lamptey Burke Dunne

Kane in for Ricky with FT

79pts gives me my fifth green arrow and up to OR 1.13M

My first good week after a really poor start.
    Still gonna be a slog but such a tonic!!
    Keep the faith FPLers.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

56 sees me go from 206k to 159k.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

41 and a drop from 198k to 362k.

Son, Chilwell and Kane the only 3 to give returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Anyone have a bad experience of playing the average in a head to head league. I knew with 2 bonus points due for Johnstone I was going to finish on 48 points (52-4) and I had worked out that the average was 46 so I was delighted with sneaking the win. Now I see this morning that it’s a draw 48-48. Raging, the average was 46 FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Newbie20 wrote: »
    Anyone have a bad experience of playing the average in a head to head league. I knew with 2 bonus points due for Johnstone I was going to finish on 48 points (52-4) and I had worked out that the average was 46 so I was delighted with sneaking the win. Now I see this morning that it’s a draw 48-48. Raging, the average was 46 FFS

Auto subs unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

57 all out, no hits.

Up to 650k OR and just off the top in the money league. Happy with that, just to decide what to do next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

47 points-I’ve only had 1 week with a score above average this season so far so ranked 3.5 mil. Tough start

Advertisement