Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESRI delivery

Options
  • 30-10-2019 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Has anyone else received a package from the ESRI this morning....? Unusually, a pack of herbal tea, dairymilk fingers and a cheapo travel mug.... This is odd. Only vague connection I can try to make is RedC, which I do surveys for from time to time

The address is fragmented, and missing one vital townland reference which leads me to believe I didn't input an address somewhere recently expecting something to be sent out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's hardly the hamper RedC were giving recently????

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dubbrin

It's hardly the hamper RedC were giving recently????

I haven't seen any email/advertisement about a hamper, but if it is, it's far from a hamper!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭bmc58

dubbrin wrote: »
    I haven't seen any email/advertisement about a hamper, but if it is, it's far from a hamper!

Send it back.

Advertisement