Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Week 10 Match Day Thread

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

10 captain fails in a row. Down at 1.75m OR

Might just set and forget for a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Got outscored by zombie team bottom of my work league who have DCL captain
    Think that sums up the week

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Heard aubas name once in the extensive MOTD highlights

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

km79 wrote: »
    Heard aubas name once in the extensive MOTD highlights

Auba to Vardy it is. Kun gets one last week.

Watch Auba punish us all for selling

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

70 points, gotta be happy with that. My last 3 weeks were in the 40's but all things considered they were actually decent scores considering what others got.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭crushproof

61. Acceptable as I don't have any Leicester players but missed out top spot for the month in my league which would have won me €45!

Frustrated to have Connolly on the bench while Wilson and Jimenez scored blanks. That's 21 points he's earned now sitting on the bench. Very tempted to start him next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

71, which was badly needed after last weeks horror show (27 points)

Bringing in Vardy for Auba worked a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ace2007 wrote: »
    3 players today - 21 points - Salah, James and Gazzaniga. 62 points - solid week considering I had none of the big scoring Lecister players and captained Aguero

Up ~1500 places to 24,491.

Salah's "injury" is a pain to manager, if I knew he was out for a few GW's I would downgrade him and upgrade Greenwood to Vardy. Although the downgrade would be to a 8m midfielder, and so that play probably makes more sense regardless. i.e. Salah and Greenwood to 8m midfielder and Vardy - just not liking having no pool players with that approach.

Since my WC in GW4, I've only made 3 transfers and two of them were on goalkeepers, so my stick and see approach is working, and given how tight the table is I don't want to be taking hits. 4 point hit would see me drop 10k places roughly.

Shall wait and see how this week goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

59, green arrows to 518k and pleased to see a return to my captain getting a decent score.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,241 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

64 - Up to 3.01m OR.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Aguero coming on for a cameo was horrendous - meant that Sterling as VC didn't get any extra points and Connolly remained on the bench. 46 for the week!

I dropped 300k places to 600k-ish but with such low average scoring game weeks lately, there's not many points separating everyone!

Advertisement