Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cornerless Bifold Doors

Options
  • 10-09-2019 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

We currently have planning permission in for a renovation and extension of our house. It is a small end of terrace property in Dublin on a small site. There is a current flat roof extension out to boundary which we are replacing with new extension.

We plan of having a small courtyard to the side (roughly 10m sq) and to access this I have been considering cornerless bifold doors. The courtyard would be tiled and I would hope that the doors would open up and make use of the little space we have by having a seamless flow between the small courtyard and the open plan kitchen/dining area. The bifolds would be 1.8m wide on the smaller side and 2.2m on the slightly longer side.

From what I can see there is Solarlux (DK Windows) and Vindr VS that offer this type of solution. Does anybody have any experience of either of these or another company who do this?

Would really appreciate any views from others who have a cornerless bifold and can share their experiences/recommendations? Please PM if necessary.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

One post per topic thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement