Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craghoppers.com

Options
  • 10-01-2018 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Some really good deals on www.craghoppers.com
    70% off on a good few items like jackets, fleeces etc

Use code 10CLEAR for an extra 10% off.

They also have a decent sale on their stuff downstairs in Debenhams on Henry Street.
    I got a jacket for €48 reduced from €120 and a bodywarmer for €50 reduced from €140

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Thanks for that I got about £400 worth of stuff for £90.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

Thanks for that I got about £400 worth of stuff for £90.

are the heavy coats any good? i was thinking of getting a new winter coat. Does anyone know if they have the stuff in debenhams to try on?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I got a heavy winter jacket three years ago and it is still going strong for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Are there sizes a bit on the small side?

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Mandzhalas

Gryzor wrote: »
    Get next size down. I got two coats in L instead my ussual XL and they are perfect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Got three items in their sale. One item jacket is perfect, want to return the other two as wrong size.

Anyone here deal with Craghoppers returns?

Their customer service seems to be very poor. My order was "in processing" for week. Then I got a tracking number but order still processing. Tracking showed item was delivered on Monday last but I didn't get it. I contacted CS by email. Got automated response but they have still not followed up. In the meantime, the package showed up on my neighbour's porch.

Their site says you can return through Hermes, but the form to arrange return doesn't allow you to change country from UK to Ireland. I presume they cover return cost. If I have to send through PO, I'll have to pay postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭emclau

leck wrote: »
    Got three items in their sale. One item jacket is perfect, want to return the other two as wrong size.

Anyone here deal with Craghoppers returns?

Their site says you can return through Hermes, but the form to arrange return doesn't allow you to change country from UK to Ireland. I presume they cover return cost. If I have to send through PO, I'll have to pay postage.

I ordered from same sale-ordered 5 items but wanted to change a pair of trousers. Postage back was circa €9 plus €2 packaging for a pair of €23 trousers so I decided not worth returning...

If you live near the border, you could try your Parcel Motel / AddressPay address and get the free returns from Hermes?

For the hassle of returns, i’m sorry I didn’t try the Debenhams Craghoppers sale first...

(FYI, I live near the border and was going to buy a pair of boots of amazon, deliver to ROI and return via north for free if they didn’t fit. However, Amazon returns policy says they can only be returned for free if they are delivered to the north originally. I do not see same terms on Craghoppers website).

emclau wrote: »
    I ordered from same sale-ordered 5 items but wanted to change a pair of trousers. Postage back was circa €9 plus €2 packaging for a pair of €23 trousers so I decided not worth returning...

If you live near the border, you could try your Parcel Motel / AddressPay address and get the free returns from Hermes?

For the hassle of returns, I’m sorry I didn’t try the Debenhams Craghoppers sale first...

(FYI, I live near the border and was going to buy a pair of boots of amazon, deliver to ROI and return via north for free if they didn’t fit. However, Amazon returns policy says they can only be returned for free if they are delivered to the north originally. I do not see same terms on Craghoppers website).
    Are you saying that Hermes deliver to Ireland, but we can't use them for returns?

I'm not near the border.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Are you saying that Hermes deliver to Ireland, but we can't use them for returns?

I'm not near the border.

Hermes are partnered with nightline so they are the ones who deliver in Ireland.

You can return for free through parcelmotel to collect+ and collect+ to craghoppers.

Hermes are partnered with nightline so they are the ones who deliver in Ireland.

You can return for free through parcelmotel to collect+ and collect+ to craghoppers.
    How do you do the free return through ParcelMotel?

Is there the option to do it through AddressPal or ParcelWizard. I have to drive 25 mins to get to ParcelMotel (but could combine with another errand) whereas other two are local.

• Advertisement

How do you do the free return through ParcelMotel?

Is there the option to do it through AddressPal or ParcelWizard. I have to drive 25 mins to get to ParcelMotel (but could combine with another errand) whereas other two are local.

When you log into parcel motel click on "Return a Parcel" and follow the steps, enter Collect+ from the dropdown list, but make sure you go to collectplus website first and enter detailsfor craghoppers. Returns to collect plus with parcel motel are free.

You can return through DPD, however I think they charge and you have to drop parcel at one of their depot's, they wont collect it as far as I know.

When you log into parcel motel click on "Return a Parcel" and follow the steps, enter Collect+ from the dropdown list, but make sure you go to collectplus website first and enter detailsfor craghoppers. Returns to collect plus with parcel motel are free.

You can return through DPD, however I think they charge and you have to drop parcel at one of their depot's, they wont collect it as far as I know.
    I presume I get the shipping label on this page: https://www.collectplus.co.uk/craghoppers

When I logged into ParcelMotel first and went to Returns, cragghoppers wasn't on the much smaller dropdown list.

Got label emailed to me from Collect+, now on the PM page, chose Returns, then Collect+ from dropdown, I'm told "The Parcel Motel charge for sending this parcel will be €3.50". Is that right, or should it be free? It's better than €9 at PO anyway.

Have you used PM to return to craghoppers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭fdevine

Gryzor wrote: »

I've found their t-shirt sizes a litte on the small size. If i was buying again I'd go a size up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭daheff

how long did it take from order to delivery?

mine was ordered on 15th

says its at national sorting hub on 16/1 and 26/1...but no attempt at delivery.

I presume I get the shipping label on this page: https://www.collectplus.co.uk/craghoppers

When I logged into ParcelMotel first and went to Returns, cragghoppers wasn't on the much smaller dropdown list.

Got label emailed to me from Collect+, now on the PM page, chose Returns, then Collect+ from dropdown, I'm told "The Parcel Motel charge for sending this parcel will be €3.50". Is that right, or should it be free? It's better than €9 at PO anyway.

Have you used PM to return to craghoppers?

That's strange on their returns page it says free to selected partners and they show them below that and collect plus is one of them, but yeah better that 9 euro I suppose.

That's strange on their returns page it says free to selected partners and they show them below that and collect plus is one of them, but yeah better that 9 euro I suppose.

Apologies after clicking further I now see they charge 3.50, their layout is highly misleading. Again apologies.

Apologies after clicking further I now see they charge 3.50, their layout is highly misleading. Again apologies.
    No problem. Better than €9.

daheff wrote: »
    how long did it take from order to delivery?

mine was ordered on 15th

says its at national sorting hub on 16/1 and 26/1...but no attempt at delivery.
    My order was Sat 13 Jan, delivered (or misdelivered to wrong house) on Tue 23 Jan. Website still gives status as "processing".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭daheff

My order was Sat 13 Jan, delivered (or misdelivered to wrong house) on Tue 23 Jan. Website still gives status as "processing".

funnily enough about an hour after i posted here the website changed to "out for delivery". Received the package around 3pm.

all fit as expected. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

How much is the delivery cost from this place guys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭fdevine

How much is the delivery cost from this place guys?

£3.95 UK delivery (+ PM/PW/AP)
    £8.50 delivery to your door

https://www.craghoppers.com/delivery-information/

Advertisement