Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB internet banking issues

Options
  • 02-12-2020 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Following a recent app update to improve security it appears internet banking is no longer accessable. the app goes round in circles and to use online requires two factor authentication . It appears on the playstore to be a common problem but I have yet to come across any solutions

Just wondering has anyone had similar experiences

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lordsheepface

Are you saying that you try to open the AIB website on our computer browser but you aren't getting the notification popup on your phone?

If that's the case I have it do. I find making sure my phone (Android) screen is unlocked and clicking on the AIB popup when it comes up gets me to the right screen to verify my login.

Absolute pain in the hole and still I miss the popup and have to retry 1 or 2 out of every 10 trys.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

No, the app on the phone wont work at all, just keeps saying security updates, or technical problems try again. This means both the app and on pc are not working, I will have to contact aib in the morning. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the mobile. You have to set it up again but it seems to sort out some problems.

Advertisement