Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zippo accessories in Cork

Options
  • 03-12-2013 5:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Just bought a new Zippo off Amazon the other day and wondering where I can get fluid, wicks and flints for a decent price in Cork. They did have them fairly cheap on Amazon (2 tins of fluid, 2 wicks and 12 flints for £11, all by Zippo themselves) but they were all from 3rd parties so the postage was like £17 on top of the £11 price so I didn't bother with it. Anyway, I haven't been living in Cork that long and haven't really had time to look around for anywhere near the centre that sells these, so if anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be great! Stuff by Zippo would be preferable but if you know any brands that are cheaper but still decent quality, let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Amazon link : free delivery to UK
    Then use parcel motel for €3.50
    job done

• Registered Users Posts: 8 absolute_ zero_ 2117

I've seen the ads for these guys on Sky but had no idea they were set up in Ireland, thanks! Still if there's anywhere in Cork you might know about that has comparable prices I'd still like to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

There's a cork forum, you might be better off asking there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭hughjohn

You may well be sorted by now but if not all zippo accessories can be got in MURRAY'S in about the centre of Patrick street.
    I got tin of fluid for 3.50 and pack of flints for 1.75 there today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Fluid and flints from most garages, as for the wick, why do you need to get one?

Just pull the old one out a bit and snip it, a wick can last for years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Gruvalnyte

You can find Zippo lighter fluid, wicks and flints in Cork:

T. W. Murray & Company, Ltd
    87 Saint Patrick's Street Cork
    (021) 427 1089
    Sporting Goods Store

I was looking everywhere and this was the only place I could find it. Was told by the guy helping me there that everyone told him the same thing, it was hard to find.

Advertisement