Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are people doing for the midterm break?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Sitting in traffic and getting waved on by Garda

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Primary teacher here . Catching up with individual school support plans , sorting resources for the targets for each child . Tidying my room as it’s like a bomb site . Scheduling PTMs and trying to catch up on sleep .

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭JizzBeans

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I took 1 day off in 2017, and teachers think they have it hard lol.

Only one day? Nobody to blame there but yourself. I cant imagine living like that

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭JizzBeans

Well now that I know its going to be midterm I guess I’ll be watching deadbeat disinterested ‘mothers’ usher their high risk carriers into shops to run about unchecked and touch everything while constantly screaming for attention whilst being ignored.

Maybe I should just shut all windows and buy a bottle of something from the top shelf and go to bed for the week.

Also some important stuff to get through. If neighbours kids ramp up again with indoor noise and screaming it WILL end up in the district court. Fun times ahead.

Whatever they are ‘teaching’ them at school it is not civic minded nor how to act quiet nor consideration.

Parenting is not a teachers job, spit your venom somewhere else please

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Well now that I know its going to be midterm I guess I’ll be watching deadbeat disinterested ‘mothers’ usher their high risk carriers into shops to run about unchecked and touch everything while constantly screaming for attention whilst being ignored.

Maybe I should just shut all windows and buy a bottle of something from the top shelf and go to bed for the week.

Also some important stuff to get through. If neighbours kids ramp up again with indoor noise and screaming it WILL end up in the district court. Fun times ahead.

Whatever they are ‘teaching’ them at school it is not civic minded nor how to act quiet nor consideration.

Big fan of kids then, I take it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,956 ✭✭✭pgj2015

JizzBeans wrote: »
    Only one day? Nobody to blame there but yourself. I cant imagine living like that

yes. I know im a bit of a workaholic. worked a bit christmas day that year. im self employed and the business was new in 2017.

Advertisement