Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxendales courier

Options
  • 08-06-2020 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hi would anyone know what courier delivers for oxendales? I've a few bits ordered for my mum and am wondering will I have to be here to sign for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Bigdig69

bertsmom wrote: »
    Hi would anyone know what courier delivers for oxendales? I've a few bits ordered for my mum and am wondering will I have to be here to sign for it.

Why not ask oxendales

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Carodh

bertsmom wrote: »

It’s Fastway although before Christmas DPD delivered shoes I had ordered from Oxendales but were coming direct from the supplier.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

All deliveries are now contactless, the parcel is left at the door whether you're home or not in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭bertsmom

Thanks guys it was indeed Fastway.
    Why not ask oxendales
    I didn't get a chance to ask oxendales as I'm working long hours at the opposite time to their call centre being open and didn't figure it was such an unusual request but thanks so much for taking the time to post that really helpful reply.

Advertisement