Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazing Stories - Apple TV+ ( ***Spoilers***)

• 20-01-2020 12:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,890 ✭✭✭✭

Arrives on Friday March 6th

apple-tv-_-amazing-stories-first-look.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1
    A reimagining of Steven Spielberg’s 1980s anthology series, this new version is being developed by Universal TV and Amblin Television.

Apple released a first look photo from the series today at the Television Critics Association winter press tour. The image offers a glimpse of an upcoming episode titled “The Rift,” directed by Mark Mylod and starring Kerry Lynn Bishe, Whitney Coleman, Trisha Mashburn, Austin Stowell, Edward Burns and Juliana Canfield.

Talent on additional episodes includes Dylan O’Brien, Victoria Pedretti, Josh Holloway, Sasha Alexander, and Robert Forster in his final role before passing away last October.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,890 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Looks middling

1: I mean, it was alright but not exactly mind-blowing. The trailer kinda felt like it.

The episode wrapped up well. It felt a big of a less-exciting cross-over of an episode of
    the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles
    crossed with
    Back to the Future (no GIGAWATTS! though).
    50 minutes though..

I have to say now 4 episodes in and I'm finding the whole thing very disappointing.

any improvement over the first episode?

• Advertisement

Last weeks episode with Robert Forster in his last performance was good but nothing spectacular.

I think that’s the issue with the whole series it is just average and when you are called Amazing Stories you need to be better than average.

Now this weeks was more like I was hoping for.

Advertisement