Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<snip> Limerick

Options
  • 07-01-2020 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

I am currently trying to build up the courage to make an appointment with a dental practice. I will need a lot of work carried out as I have a serious phobia of dentists therefore my teeth are not in the best condition but I have decided that 2020 will be the year to try and get them sorted.. Reading online reviews and <snip> in Limerick keep popping up, does anyone have first hand experience of attending this dental clinic?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

I don't have any experience of 3dental in Limerick but well done at biting the bullet and going to the dentist.

I'm the same way. I avoided the dentist for years. For over a decade. For a few different reasons. I hate 'the dentist' not the person or the profession but the work and the chair. Money issues too. I'm about a year attending my dentist. I went to the dentist last year for the first time in years. I first went with a problem and then I went back for a cleaning, and shock horror, I've kept up with the 6 month cleanings. I now face some new issues. It's gets easier with time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Get a recommendation from a person you know. Any clinic can spend money on ads and SEO to build instant reputation online, only a solid clinic will get real word recommendations.

Advertisement