Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S3 Tab - Odd text issue?

Options
  • 06-01-2020 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

So I power up my previously perfectly functioning Samsung Galaxy S3 Tab after it had installed some updates and all of a sudden I have these malformed characters in text happening.

This seems to be in all Apps and it flickers between different characters randomly.

I went through all the setting but couldn't find an issue > Then factory reset the tablet expecting that to fix it but its still the same!!

The screen is fine as photos/movies etc display perfectly fine - Its just that it seems to be unable to display text reliably now?

Hoping someone on here can help as I'm all out of ideas - Any advice would be very greatly appreciated.

Below images are thumbnails - Click for a bigger image!!!

S3-2.jpg

S3-1.jpg

Advertisement