Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PC Upgrade

Options
  • 22-07-2020 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Upgrading my current PC as MOBO broke and it's not worth getting a new one due to an old CPU / RAM. I've a 550w PSU and a 960 2GB which I plan to upgrade next. Just want to have the build below to be reviewed to see are there any issues, my budget is around 300 and this comes out at around 330 with amazon which is okay.

Went with the ASRock B450M as I've a micro ITX build along with a Ryzen 3600 and 16gb DDR4 ram. Will this all work okay or anybody have any other suggestions within a similar budget? It's used for gaming mostly and I plan on upgrading to a 1060 or a 1660 in the near future.

Comments

Advertisement