Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere delivering Ton bags of sand?

Options
  • 09-04-2020 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

I'll probably get blasted for asking but I'd planned to do some work next week at home while off work out the back and need to get ton bag of sand and bags of cement but not sure if anywhere is still open for delivery. Tried one or 2 usual places but nothing. Anyone know of any place open for deliveries?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

I'd doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There's a place in Ballysheedy that are still open but not sure if they've got sand, might be worth giving them a call

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Try McMahons on the Dock road.
    Fairly sure they are delivering.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Think my Dad said Mcmahons were delivering
    Try Cunneens on the Dublin toad just uo from Frank hogans

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭paddyirish23

Mcmahons are delivering but trying to get them to take orders isn't easy as it's crazy busy. Found this place delivered today too for me. Hope this helps some of ye get through the next 3 weeks!
    http://creativegardens.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement