Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2020/2021

1178179180181182184»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭omega man

Good goal.
    We can use that clip in his promotional “for sale” video…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,720 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

5star02707 wrote: »
    Sad, where was this last Thursday? We didn't even attempt to shoot outside the box.

We're so inconsistent it's not funny

We're playing the second worst team in the league, that's where this has come from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Delighted for him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭DenMan

I knew he'd score! His first goal for Arsenal. Well done Willian.

Beckham-esque from Willian, but he is still a flop. Where is the Willian of the Chelsea days gone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Play it again Sam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

AdamD wrote: »
    We're playing the second worst team in the league, that's where this has come from.

yup. players starting to show up when the pressure if off and there's nothing to play for. shows the type of players they are. sh!t the beds

At least we won the “relegated big Sam” trophy!

Arsenal have relegated Big Sam. :D

omega man wrote: »
    At least we won the “relegated big Sam” trophy!

il_570xN.2081174416_828q.jpg

• Advertisement

Did we relegate Sam another time in the last few years? Serious deja vu.

DenMan wrote: »
    Arsenal have relegated Big Sam. :D

Finally Tottenham can get another big-name manager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,673 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Bye Sam! Byyyyeee!

Did we relegate Sam another time in the last few years? Serious deja vu.

No, he's never been relegated before according to the commentator.

ETA: From the PL.

Willian hasn't scored for us? Had it in my head he'd scored at some point. Ah well, 37th time's the charm maybe? :pac:

I had it in my head he scored against Fulham away on the opening day of the season. he chipped in with two assists and I think most Gooners were delighted with him. He's been sh1te ever since.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭emmetlego

Sam oversaw his team kick seven shades of sh** out of Arsenal many times over the last few years, bullied the absolute crap out of us. So I'm not sorry to see them relegated, so happy to see him gone. Sorry to any WBA fans around these parts, but that's just how I feel.

I had it in my head he scored against Fulham away on the opening day of the season. he chipped in with two assists and I think most Gooners were delighted with him. He's been sh1te ever since.

He had us in the first game, NGL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Sam is passion and everything the league needs. Disappointed to see him dissed on this thread this evening

Sam is passion and everything the league needs. Disappointed to see him dissed on this thread this evening

He didn't look very passionate slumped down in his seat talking to himself. His body language is truly atrocious.

DenMan wrote: »
    He didn't look very passionate slumped down in his seat talking to himself. His body language is truly atrocious.

Sounds like he could do a job at LB for us next season :pac:

• Advertisement

I get why you say that beers, really do. But I cannot get that image out of my mind of him absolutely disrespecting one of the greatest gentlemen we ever had in our club. Arsene never disrespected anybody (apart from Jose Mourinho, but that was purely retaliatory) the way Sam did. My impression of him is that of an awful man. A bully, and not my cuppa tea!!!

That’s weird as I was also sure he’d scored in that game too.

Think it was 2 assists and he played really well. Thought he played well tonight, goal aside!

I see that LA Galaxy are interested in buying Willian.

Cha Ching!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

New thread coming.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement