Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire TV Stick 2 for 39.99

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

peejy wrote: »
    Is there much difference between the 4k model and regular aside from the screen resolution?

I have both (but do not have a 4K TV).
    In addition to the better spec mentioned already:
    The 4K remote control can turn your TV and sound bar on and off directly and has a volume control which is very convenient and is something you will use all the time.
    It also has more options in the Settings - in particular you can adjust/scale the size of the picture on the 4K which is something I needed for one (10 year old) TV

Even if you don't use Amazon Prime they (regular and 4K) are great for Netflix, fully legal Kodi etc etc etc

You wont go wrong with either the regular or 4K, both are bargains IMHO
    For the small amount of extra money I would go 4K

• Registered Users Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I believe the 4K is more powerful and has better WiFi, so probably worth the extra tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

Yip, I have both versions
    Its faster, better wifi , definitely worth the extra money

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭peejy

I'll get one alright . Don't want it for prime, will side load. Shame they won't just deliver the 4k to Ireland directly

Well argos selling the none 4k one is only recent.
    So I'd say the 4k one will be available in Ireland soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Would buying one on the german amazon website work here? I have a sister who lives over there and is coming back next week.

yeah that would work no problem
    You would get an EU plug instead of uk one thats all

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Tommyboy87

Amazon Echo Dot and Fire Stick (Non 4k) bundle for £49.99.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07L56N6SP/ref=fs_bunTLD

Advertisement