Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else ever

Options
  • 06-05-2015 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

have a day when everything they touch fu¢|<in leaks. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Yup! I've had this many times over the past 2 years. When no matter what you do, how you clean, how you set up, how careful you are .... bloody tanks leak and spit and gurgle. And it's like it spreads, to other tanks and coils using completely different juices.

It's what turned me off the Nautilus, because both of the ones I have gave me days like this too often. Before that I remember evods doing it regular. Got the Atlantis about 2 months now and haven't had one bad hit, let alone day with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Sure, I call them weekdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Didihno wrote: »
    Sure, I call them weekdays.

You mean any day that ends in a y ? :-p
    I even managed to screw up the screen on my Cloupor Mini that day . DOH

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Shinobollo wrote: »
    You mean any day that ends in a y ? :-p
    I even managed to screw up the screen on my Cloupor Mini that day . DOH
    Jaysus. Some days your luck just doesn't turn up for work.
    I had an Orchid v4 clone decide to just empty itself all down my Provari P3 a couple of weeks ago.
    I nearly sh1t myself. The juice had gotten into the button and everything.
    I suppose its why you pay big bucks for some devices I suppose, the P3 didn't even flinch and the button even after cleaning as much as possible, still seeps juice from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

My orchid V4 is getting on my wick! (Hehe pun!) I had I sorted and it vaped grand then went to crap. Got help from the chap who sold it to me last night and had it grand again all the way through this morning. Was just about to PM him to say thanks and looked up and there's red astaire all over the feckin kitchen counter. At work now and I'll waste another evening trying to sort it tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Are you using the frosted tank or the glass tank? Also, have a look and make sure the tiny o ring where the top of the chimney meets the top cap is still in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Lardy wrote: »
    Are you using the frosted tank or the glass tank? Also, have a look and make sure the tiny o ring where the top of the chimney meets the top cap is still in place.

Thanks Lardy! I'm using the frosted glass, I haven't looked at it at all over the weekend. The kids wanted to stay at my mothers and she couldn't say no! Of course I'm suffering now. I'll have a look at that o ring when I'm a bit more stable, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Haven't had a leaking episode in over a year. Kayfun lite plus ftw.

Advertisement