Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CC3 -- Why I believe that a third option is needed for climate change

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Oneiric 3 wrote: »
    What 'lunacy' exactly? Be more specific.
    I was specific, I was referring to the usual Hilary Clinton/neoliberal/Tulsi Gabbard/email server/blah blah gibberish beloved of fruitcakes nowadays, what did you think I was talking about?
    stop attempting to be something you are not.
    Its like talking to a chatbot, total waste of time... :confused:

What 'lunacy' exactly?
    aliensguyrussians.jpg?1580823999
    That lunacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Oneiric 3

Thargor wrote: »
    I was specific, I was referring to the usual Hilary Clinton/neoliberal/Tulsi Gabbard/email server/blah blah gibberish beloved of fruitcakes nowadays, what did you think I was talking about?

Clearly, you have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to name dropping 'Trinity College'. (loike)

New Moon

That lunacy.

But not this one?

AkKtAHq.png

Go away, bot.

New Moon

Clearly, you have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to name dropping 'Trinity College'. (loike)
    Pathetic, have a read of your recent posts if you want an example of someone with no clue, dont forget to review your infamous theories on David Attenborough penguin sadism from a few pages back while you're at it :p

• Advertisement

Pathetic, have a read of your recent posts if you want an example of someone with no clue, dont forget to review your infamous theories on David Attenborough penguin sadism from a few pages back while you're at it :p

Have I just been 'owned'? :eek:

:p

New Moon

But not this one?

AkKtAHq.png

Go away, bot.
    Well yeah you could include that aswell, only people with their heads completely submerged in whatever MAGA sewer you get your news from would have the slightest clue what point you're trying to make with that though... :confused:

only people with their heads completely submerged in' whatever MAGA sewer you get your news from ld have the slightest clue what point you're trying to make with that though... :confused:

In light of a just a very recent post of yours:
    I was referring to the usual Hilary Clinton/neoliberal/Tulsi Gabbard/email server/blah blah gibberish beloved of fruitcakes nowadays, what did you think I was talking about?

I'll let others decide exactly who really is the 'pathetic' and 'lunatic' and 'speak bot' one here. The tiniest scratch is enough to reveal what predictably lies beneath.

Next!

New Moon

In light of a just a very recent post of yours:

I'll let others decide exactly who really is the 'pathetic' and 'lunatic' and 'speak bot' one here.

Next!
    Lol, you do realise that was me quoting your own post back at you dont you? Or do you spend so much time in woke/MAGA/climate denier chatbot mode you cant remember what gibberish you posted 10 minutes beforehand? 'Pathetic' and 'lunatic' alright.
    The tiniest scratch is enough to reveal what predictably lies beneath.
    Errrr yeah, good one... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Of course it is, except, of course, when you talk about it in order keep the conspiracy alive and post links to Wikipedia by way of source.

Bad faith actor.

But you’re the one who keeps bringing it up....

How many times have you posted that Michael Mann tweet now??
    With absolutely zero context BTW

• Advertisement

Lol, you do realise that was me quoting your own post back at you dont you? Or do you spend so much time in woke/MAGA/climate denier chatbot mode you cant remember what gibberish you posted 10 minutes beforehand? 'Pathetic' and 'lunatic' alright.

What??

Anyway, I'm in a mind to flesh out one of your more daft posts from last night.

1. What is 'the usual' exactly in this context?

2. Did you even know of Gabbard until I mentioned her here? but if so, what is 'the usual' regarding her? I mean... https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/clinton-gabbard-russian-asset-jill-stein-901593/

3. What is this 'email server' thing that you claim that I spoke of that is beloved by 'fruitcakes'? Because the only person on here who mentioned emails servers in connection with conspiracy here is Akrasia? Is he a fruitcake talking gibberish? Or is this just more a case of you just seeing what you want to see in order the justify your attempted belittlement of my 'gibberish'?

If you want to refute anything I had to say, then go ahead... argue your case, but spare me these utterly vacuous and meaningless little soundbites.

New Moon

What??

Anyway, I'm in a mind to flesh out one of your more daft posts from last night.

1. What is 'the usual' exactly in this context?

2. Did you even know of Gabbard until I mentioned her here? but if so, what is 'the usual' regarding her? I mean... https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/clinton-gabbard-russian-asset-jill-stein-901593/

3. What is this 'email server' thing that you claim that I spoke of that is beloved by 'fruitcakes'? Because the only person on here who mentioned emails servers in connection with conspiracy here is Akrasia? Is he a fruitcake talking gibberish? Or is this just more a case of you just seeing what you want to see in order the justify your attempted belittlement of my 'gibberish'?

If you want to refute anything I had to say, then go ahead... argue your case, but spare me these utterly vacuous and meaningless little soundbites.
    You keep posting Michael Mann’s tweet where ‘internal emails’ are explicitly mentioned

You introduced emails to the topic, not me

Akrasia wrote: »
    You keep posting Michael Mann’s tweet where ‘internal emails’ are explicitly mentioned

You introduced emails to the topic, not me

Jesus, first thing and the bots are out again.

Michael Mann spoke of emails, not me, and you and him are the ones claiming conspiracy regarding them. I couldn't care less about his emails; what I am concerned about is your claim that we should 'listen to the experts and not half baked conspiracy theories' when you then go on to defend an expert, to the point where you go all out Russophobe on us (which is more than a little racist if we are honest) who is taking a fully baked conspiracy right out of the oven and handing it to you.

I'll keep posting Mann's comments until you finally get it.

New Moon

By the way, did you watch Planet of the Humans last night? Moore said he would only keep it on youtube for a limited time, so if it is taken down by now, do not worry, I have a full HD copy of it if you'd like me to pass it on.

Actually, I just realised how I was tricked (silly moi) by yet another one of your sleights of hand.

I didn't 'keep bringing up and reposting Mann's email comment'. I only asked you once why you continually ignored what he said in that particular tweet regarding Moore while pushing your case with respect to his Republican comments. I posted the 'email' tweet twice last night (only to make a point) well after your email comments.

New Moon

By the way, did you watch Planet of the Humans last night? Moore said he would only keep it on youtube for a limited time, so if it is taken down by now, do not worry, I have a full HD copy of it if you'd like me to pass it on.

Actually, I just realised how I was tricked (silly moi) by yet another one of your sleights of hand.

I didn't 'keep bringing up and reposting Mann's email comment'. I only asked you once why you continually ignored what he said in that particular tweet regarding Moore while pushing your case with respect to his Republican comments. I posted the 'email' tweet twice last night (only to make a point) well after your email comments.

Lol, you posted the tweet and then badgered me into responding to it, and when I did, you accuse me of bringing up conspiracy theories

I did watch that documentary last night and it was appallingly bad. It actually made me angry watching it

I'll keep posting Mann's comments until you finally get it.
    And then claiming you never said anything about emails right after posting it for a 6th or 7th time? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,656 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

swanson-computer-636x397.jpg

Akrasia wrote: »
    Lol, you posted the tweet and then badgered me into responding to it, and when I did, you accuse me of bringing up conspiracy theories

Again, you distort my words. I didn't accuse you of 'bringing up conspiracy theories', I accused you of being an actual conspiracy theorist, which fair play, you managed to prove in spectacular style just last night, complete with questionable sources 'n' all and with a few 'Michael Mann said's...' thrown in for good measure.

Not to worry, here is a nice quirky little dance number for thee to enjoy:

Just don't tell Mann, he might tut tut at you.
    And then claiming you never said anything about emails right after posting it for a 6th or 7th time? :P

Even if I did, (which I didn't) it isn't really the emails that's the bigger issue here..... is it?

New Moon

Even if I did, (which I didn't) it isn't really the emails that's the bigger issue here..... is it?
    Well you seem to think its a pretty big issue the amount of times you've posted it, all I asked was what does any of that nonsense have to do with climate change...

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Mr Bumble

Well you seem to think its a pretty big issue the amount of times you've posted it, all I asked was what does any of that nonsense have to do with climate change...

I note oil shares are taking a right hammering. Karma man. Don't forget, this one's passion for climate change is dripping in oil.

• Advertisement

If you want to take up 'fruitcake' conspiracy theories about emails, talk to Akrasia, but a climate scientist pushing politically motivated conspiracies has everything to do with climate change. Deal with it.

New Moon

Mr Bumble wrote: »
    I note oil shares are taking a right hammering. Karma man. Don't forget, this one's passion for climate change is dripping in oil.
    Aww baby still butthurt all these months later? :P

If you want to take up 'fruitcake' conspiracy theories about emails, talk to Akrasia, but a climate scientist pushing politically motivated conspiracies has everything to do with climate change. Deal with it.
    Chatbot needs a reboot, can barely string a sentence together now. Got any more Russian ballet videos to prove what totally sane and coherent non-fruitcake points you're trying to make there Oneric?

Chatbot needs a reboot, can barely string a sentence together now.

Have you tried reinstalling your operating system? Deselect the 'email' option before doing so though as this is obviously causing you to freeze up.

New Moon

Have you tried reinstalling your operating system? Deselect the 'email' option before doing so though as this is obviously causing you to freeze up.
    Are those the emails you posted about 7 times on the previous page and then got upset and lied about ever posting at all? Its hard to follow what you're on about from post to post with all the Russian ballet videos and other conspiracy gibberish.

Oh yeah and the Attenborough penguin sadism, cant forget Patricks classic penguin sadism theories.

Are those the emails you posted about 7 times on the previous page and then got upset and lied about ever posting at all? Its hard to follow what you're on about from post to post with all the Russian ballet videos and other conspiracy gibberish.

Oh yeah and the Attenborough penguin sadism, cant forget Patricks classic penguin sadism theories.

What 'emails' did I post about 7 times? :confused:

While you are trying to figure that out, here is another Russian conspiracy dance for you to enjoy:

New Moon

What 'emails' did I post about 7 times?
    Huh wha? Emails? Never mentioned them or posted the same Tweet about them over and over again for the last 3 pages, nope not Oneric...

Any chance you'd take a stab at explaining what the Russian dance videos are supposed to mean? Some kind of comedy bit? Or will you just deny ever posting them aswell once the thread moves to the next page?

Any chance you'd take a stab at explaining what the Russian dance videos are supposed to mean?

New Moon

Pretty pathetic even by your deranged penguin sadism standards I think you'd have to agree?

• Advertisement

Pretty pathetic

Yeah, whatever ya say, Rachel.

https://theintercept.com/2017/04/12/msnbcs-rachel-maddow-sees-a-russia-connection-lurking-around-every-corner/

Russia
    Russia
    Russia
    Russia
    Russia
    Russia
    Russia
    Russia

They're coming to get yooooou.

20150214_LDP001_0.jpg

New Moon

This discussion has been closed.