Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Competitive Team in Cork

• 23-02-2016 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys!

Hey everyone!

I am looking to form a competitive LoL team with locals from Cork city or anyone who can regularly meet up in the city for practice. For now it will mostly just be playing casual games and eventually competitive games with other teams or in tournaments. One person who is currently on board with the idea and is a very experienced player will captain the team for the time being.

If anyone is interested in taking part in a team and can make it to Cork city for regular practice sessions please don't hesitate to contact me on here. Please PM me with some information about yourself and the roles you like to play in game etc. I'm hoping to arrange a practice sessions at least once a week in the city so we can all meet up in person and if people are interested, some sessions over Skype.

I'm not expecting a huge commitment to this because after all we have our own real life stuff to worry about. I will arrange times with the team when a full team has been made.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some people soon.

Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I would recommend having a look on the Irish eSports facebook page, there are quite a few players on there that might be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Zaebos473

I'll take a look. Thanks for the suggestion!

Advertisement