Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Dev Build

Options
  • 22-02-2012 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hi,
    I would like a build that is as quiet as possible.

1. What is your budget? €1300

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Web Development (WAMP), Photoshop, some Java programming and general use (internet/videos)

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No

5. Do you need a monitor? Yes, I'd like a 24" monitor (Thinking Dell U2412M) to go with my Samsung SyncMaster 940BF (19" LCD 1280 X 1024). May opt for a triple monitor setup at a later stage but definitely only dual setup for now.

5a. If yes, what size do you need. 24"

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? May upgrade to a third monitor in the future.

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? Need wireless card, card reader. Have other peripherals already

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Not at the moment

8. How can you pay? Any method

9. When are you purchasing? 1-2 weeks

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Not required, Thanks.

Thank you.

Comments

Advertisement