Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reported post not being actioned.

Options
  • 27-02-2021 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭

I have reported the following post a couple of times today but it hasn’t been actioned, post still in place and no sign of a card.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116422743&postcount=104

“Shamima Begum is not Pakistani, you dullard.”

The definition of ‘dullard’ is ‘a slow or stupid person’.

Would this not fall under the ‘attack the post, not the poster’ rule or the ‘don’t be a dick rule’?

First time I reported it was at least 6 hours ago, second time maybe 4 hours ago.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,317 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

If you see something you think requires moderator attention, report it. But once you do your responsibility for the matter ends.

Let the forum moderator/cmod/admin/etc deal with it (& give adequate time for this volunteer action to happen) & remember that you won’t always see or be aware of what (if any) action has been taken.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,766 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Moved from Feedback

I have no idea why you think a single report warrants a thread in site-wide feedback

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,766 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

To be clear, this report was reviewed by myself. It was one of 105 reports I reviewed in less than 5 hours yesterday evening. Apologies OP that it was not top of my list, but I felt some more pressing reports should be prioritised.

I note you started this thread as Sitewide feedback 7 minutes after one of your reports, and 3 minutes after I had actually dealt with the report.

I also note you decided to start a thread in Feedback about this, but never seem to have considered dropping a PM to any of the mods.

OP sitebanned for one of the worst records ever seen on the site

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement