Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Advice

Options
  • 19-09-2020 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭

Looking to pick up a monitor for working at home. Ideally 27/28" and min 1440p. I see lots of deals popping up on HUKD but not sure about using Parcel Wizard for a monitor. Was hoping to get sub-€ 200 although sounds like that might be a stretch for 1440 and even tougher for 4K.
    1) Anyone seen any good monitor deals in Irish B&M stores?
    2) Is Amazon my best bet in general?
    3) Are there any good sources of Dell discount codes? HUKD all seem to be UK-specific.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Have you tried going straight to the source? Here's a 27in IPS panel QHD resolution for 260 euro.
    If you try that link during the day, engage with a sales agent on the chat and see if you can get it for a bit less.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭g0g

Thanks for that! No luck getting any further discount from Dell chat! Anyone seen anything else similar a bit below that price point?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,347 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

it is down to 216 and tbh that is a good price for what you are getting and I don't think you will find cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭g0g

Skerries wrote: »
    it is down to 216 and tbh that is a good price for what you are getting and I don't think you will find cheaper
    Ex VAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭JoyPad

g0g wrote: »
    Ex VAT!

Yes, my 260 price was inclusive of VAT.

• Advertisement
Advertisement