Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Well played Eva. Gotta say it. You fooled everybody myself included. Even had me believing that it was Brendan that was the evil one amongst the two of you.

This might just be the greatest ever wolf performance in any game ever

Not getting traction on Lucy, so trying me instead? Cool.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Whatever. Seriously. Zero fecks given about your critique of my play style. Feel free to address any complaints to the nearest wall :D

You're just pissed, you'll probably get lynched soon, maybe this is the final desperate play of a wolf, victory so close, but about to be snatched away, and yes, you'd love to munch me, but I'd just be back again.

Nah, if I was a wolf, you are the last person I would munch. I'd be hopeful of swaying you seeing as even 1 hour ago you had no idea if Eva's shot was a real shot or just bluster. You would be the least of my concerns if I was a wolf

Eva WW wrote: »
    Not getting traction on Lucy, so trying me instead? Cool.

Been onto you since this morning sweetheart - you may have fooled the others, but you don't fool me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Nah, if I was a wolf, you are the last person I would munch. I'd be hopeful of swaying you seeing as even 1 hour ago you had no idea if Eva's shot was a real shot or just bluster. You would be the least of my concerns if I was a wolf

Meh.

Green sky tonight.....

• Advertisement

Watching The Burbs clips. I'm kinda calming myself down :)

Watching The Burbs clips. I'm kinda calming myself down :)

Awesome.

Try watching Daybreak on Netflix

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Morning Moderator Announcements:

south-park-s17e09c01-previously-on-south-park-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8

Abigail WW was found dead, partially eaten.

She was...

tumblr_oe99t80F8X1smno15o4_1280.gifv

Heidi Turner - Stalker who became Steroid User

And....
    Good

Lynch at 9pm tonight

Sorry Abi. I couldn’t protect you two nights in a row :(

• Advertisement

Game isn’t over is it? Or are mods teasing us?

Game isn't over.

One wolf remains so

Fyi, I was dutchied by tegan last night.

Therefore the wolf has to be eva.

4 players remain

We have 2 choices. Try to force through a lynch now and hope that we're right

Or take no lynch and let the wolf remove one of the unknowns.

So for example, instead of a final 4 of lucy/eva/phil/me. It could be just lucy/eva/phil

And I presume lucy is left alive because of the multiple lives thing

Also, some things were said last night and I apologise :)

Also, some things were said last night and I apologise :)

Dont be silly, all part of the game. :)

We shall have beers soon!

Cheers

What do you think of my lynch proposal synopsis ?

4 players remain

We have 2 choices. Try to force through a lynch now and hope that we're right

Or take no lynch and let the wolf remove one of the unknowns.

So for example, instead of a final 4 of lucy/eva/phil/me. It could be just lucy/eva/phil

And I presume lucy is left alive because of the multiple lives thing

You’re gas, Frank.

If Lucy is peeked good, and Phil is BG, it’s you or me.

And I know it’s not me.

So I’m putting my vote straight in for you.

You’ve played a brilliant game, keeping your head down.

But your reaction last night was one of a wolf crunching numbers and realizing that he was in trouble. And now you’re advocating a strategy to just keep yourself alive for one more lynch, one more munch too.

The advantage of removing one of the unknowns in this case is it makes it crystal clear to me or whoever the other villager is that gets left behind that they are 100% a villager, lucy is seer cleared and then the other person has to be a wolf.

Becomes a straight shootout between the 2 unknowns and then Lucy's decision as they will likely vote each other and counter arguement each other. Could be a fun day if everyone has the time for it :)

You’re gas, Frank.

And I know it’s not me.

But your reaction last night was one of a wolf crunching numbers and realizing that he was in trouble. And now you’re advocating a strategy to just keep yourself alive for one more lynch, one more munch too.

For once, voting early is a wolf move.

We have 3 unknowns on the deck. The only one who should be voting early is the one with ALL the information. I.e. the wolf in the hope of appearing villagery

That you're not even considering phil just shows how locked in as a wolf you are. I dont have a clue who the final wolf is. Phil if you're a villager and reading this and you feel you dont have a clue either, then you know its eva too.

Eva is using definitives. Thats why eva is the wolf. The path to victory is clear, mislynch me and she's home.

You’re gas, Frank.

And I know it’s not me.

Tegan dutchied you the previous night and the wolf kill failed

Tegan dutchied me last night and the wolf kill succeeded.

I'm actually clear :)

• Advertisement

No lynch is more pro wolf and its pro villa

It removes the unknown for the villagers

It removes a villager for the wolf because the wolf should be killing me because I couldn't get into my backroom which means I could not submit a kill

Frank, we don’t have three unknowns. We have two.

Phil and Lucy look safe.

The only unknowns are you and me. I know I’m good. So process of elimination means my vote is easy tonight.

You’re now the one trying to spin confusion, trying to spin ideas wildly in a bid to frustrate things.

And I get why, now. If I get lynched tonight, and WHEN I flip good, you’re stuck going into munch with a BG who you don’t know where his protect will be, and a player claiming to have a bonus life. You need no lynch cause you need more options on the board tomorrow morning for the BG to choose between.

You’ve gone from staying under the radar to desperately spinning narratives now. You’re quite literally just throwing mud at the wall and hoping something, anything sticks.

Frank, we don’t have three unknowns. We have two.

Phil and Lucy look safe.

The only unknowns are you and me. I know I’m good. So process of elimination means my vote is easy tonight.

You’re now the one trying to spin confusion, trying to spin ideas wildly in a bid to frustrate things.

And I get why, now. If I get lynched tonight, and WHEN I flip good, you’re stuck going into munch with a BG who you don’t know where his protect will be, and a player claiming to have a bonus life. You need no lynch cause you need more options on the board tomorrow morning for the BG to choose between.

You’ve gone from staying under the radar to desperately spinning narratives now. You’re quite literally just throwing mud at the wall and hoping something, anything sticks.

I didnt think about the BG being able to maybe protect himself. Okay yeah, voting either one of eva or me might still be fine for the village, just lynch eva tomorrow please if you mislynch me

Hope you have that self protect on yourself available phil :)

I'll stick my vote in now, I better get up and help out with the kids downstairs. I'll pop in and out intermittently

Phil and lucy *look* safe

^^

Does that read wrong to anyone else ?

Like she's looking for an out for after she mislynches me ?

I protected abi the night before last when the lynch failed. I was unable to protect her last night and she was munched

Tegan says she blocked Eva the night of failed munch. Surely their blocking power dies with them but frank is saying he is blocked.

Argh!

I’m voting Frank. I really think I stopped the munch rather than it never happened at all.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I protected abi the night before last when the lynch failed. I was unable to protect her last night and she was munched

Tegan says she blocked Eva the night of failed munch. Surely their blocking power dies with them but frank is saying he is blocked.

Argh!

I’m voting Frank. I really think I stopped the munch rather than it never happened at all.

I just hope you protected me or lucy last night

And I was blocked. I'm not blocked now. My backroom has reopened

I'm going back to no lynch. I do still think it's the best play cause I just dont know for sure

Phil WW wrote: »
    Surely their blocking power dies with them but frank is saying he is blocked.

Of course it did. Frank is lying to push the "It's must be Eva cause the munch failed when she was blocked!" narrative, but it misses the obvious fact that protection powers, lock out powers, etc, always stop working when the person who has them dies.

Of course it did. Frank is lying to push the "It's must be Eva cause the munch failed when she was blocked!" narrative, but it misses the obvious fact that protection powers, lock out powers, etc, always stop working when the person who has them dies.

Except it was an action that was submitted in the previous phase. Tegan explained this multiple times.

I dont know why I'm doubting myself. I'm going back to eva.

At least I can leave the game knowing that I was on the final wolf both of the last 2 days but just didnt have the arguing power to get others to go with me

• Advertisement

quote="Frank WW;111647609"]Look at the votes

Eva has had no problem putting the buttoner on villagers at the end of day when she needed to preserve her wolfy hide

But look at yesterday. I was up for the chop too and not once did I self preservative and vote for tegan. I had tegan as a villager from my wagonomics several days previous, I went for the person who I thought was a wolf and stuck with it. It could have worked out that I got lynched but that's not important, the important thing was trying to get a wolf lynched of which eva must be[/quote]

Posted this in the wrong thread

Advertisement