Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

#FFA4

Ewan - I'm sorry, but I hate the drunk seer story.
    Fiona - didn't vote last night and not around today. I know it could be RL, but I don't think it can be ignored at this stage.
    Doris/Frank - something's not right here - there's an inconsistency between the stories.

Will vote anywhere here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Patrick WW wrote: »

That's my thoughts, I get the thoughts on Ewan but I can't vote there yet tbh, too much uncertainty.

Tbh you've been top or near the top of the vote all evening, only reason I didn't vote you is I thought you might be the real seer making a play to live, this late in the day even a reveal would feel wolfy so your getting my vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Lads why would the wolf team have a seer who can only read alignments and gets the wrong answer? It makes no sense. I only found out by chance when I peeked Steve and he happened to be munched the same time. I don't say anything at the time because I needed to see if it was always wrong or not.

5 minutes to go and 4 people still to vote?

This is too weird.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Frank's power got blocked because Doris interrogated him. Frank was put in Doris's chambers at 9pm so he couldn't have put Tegan in his. I presume when interrogated you lose your powers. So I believe Frank, and I actually believe Doris too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Lads why would the wolf team have a seer who can only read alignments and gets the wrong answer? It makes no sense. I only found out by chance when I peeked Steve and he happened to be munched the same time. I don't say anything at the time because I needed to see if it was always wrong or not.

1. Alignments and roles appear to be ranomdly assigned as per the OP. So this “the drunk seer wouldn’t be evil” line is redundant.

2. My niggle has always been the fact we had to prod you into peeking on night three.

3. You’re an anomaly in the whole Frank vs Doris fiasco.

It's between Frank or Doris and something's up there. Voting Doris.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Frank's power got blocked because Doris interrogated him. Frank was put in Doris's chambers at 9pm so he couldn't have put Tegan in his. I presume when interrogated you lose your powers. So I believe Frank, and I actually believe Doris too.

Didn’t lose access to my backroom when I got interrogated tho :/

Eva WW wrote: »
    1. Alignments and roles appear to be ranomdly assigned as per the OP. So this “the drunk seer wouldn’t be evil” line is redundant.

2. My niggle has always been the fact we had to prod you into peeking on night three.

3. You’re an anomaly in the whole Frank vs Doris fiasco.

I don't get my peaks until munch! I told you that! Jesus Christ!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I'd be leaning towards Doris is bad if one of them was.

Course you are. Doris’ power is handier to the village if she’s legit. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Switched to ewan

It's quiet here.

Fiona, were you blocked from posting, because you've just come back, and as far as i can see patrick and conor didn't vote

Henry WW wrote: »
    Fiona, were you blocked from posting, because you've just come back, and as far as i can see patrick and conor didn't vote

I did vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Noticed that on the vote thread

Strange vote to pop up with too

I hate this. It's too strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Another day and more chaos and death had reigned down upon this once peaceful town. More claims had come to the surface and it was up to the others to determine who was telling the truth and who, if anyone - wasn't.

Indeed they enlisted the help of another outsider who spoke to them of the dangers:

source.gif

As bait, Ewan WW was tied up and left where it was believed ManBearPig was hibernating. It turns out he had been right all along.

giphy.gif

Ewan WW has been lynched

On the way back into town Oisin WW collapsed and whilst the townsfolk attempted to revive him, it was clear he had succumbed to poisoning.

Oisin WW has died from poison

Literally one min before you

• Advertisement

Drunk seer, what a role to get out of all the possibilities :-/

Ah 1% battery ****ing waiting is a pain

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

So while we wait, there’s the matter of a poisoning to be discussed....

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I did vote

Sorry - missed that.

Can someone check whether Conor did - I can't see it and I think I'm going nuts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Evening folks.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Evening folks.

:D

Any chance of alignment?

Orla WW wrote: »

I wanna see the results of this first before committing! My lean would be Fiona based on the no posting thing but one or two of the quieter ones please. Liam for obvious reasons!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Evening folks.

Welcome back. Any info for us?

Evening folks.

Oh look, she's back, hey Kenny

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »

I'll weigh in, just want to see alignments first....

Advertisement