Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 20th November

Options
  • 20-11-2018 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

I won't be around for the first half of tomorrow so I'll post an early few now.

I probably won't have a bet in the 12.10 at lingfield but looking at the form and prices, they have Sheilas Empire as the fav. Right now it's around 7.8 which is too big for me to lay obviously, but if it comes into 5.0 or lower I'll lay for a stack as I honestly can't see how it can win this race under any circumstances.

12.40 Lingfield, True destiny. I really really like this horse, I think it's well handicapped but in this race exceptionally well handicapped. I'm backing bits and pieces now but I'll have a fairly decent win bet on this. Currently around 1.96

1.30 Fakenham. Dawnieriver, took a long time to win with but was expected last time out rase from 90 to 93 with a good second and won at 8/11 c4. Still off a mark of 93 tomorrow but a much tougher race and I have my doubts it can do the business again. Laying. Currently around 2.2

Good luck if you're betting tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Had a quick look through the cards for tomorrow there,Jesus there is some ****e racing on tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Can someone help me?

Thanks to the bet365 4/1 offer I have a large enough risk free bet on the 12.50 at Southwell. Quick look and it looks like an absolute lottery. Even at that I have no time to study the race this morning. Was wondering if someone could have a decent look and it and let me know what ye think and if there's value to be got somewhere. If not I'm just gonna follow the money.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

2.50 Southwell, Kimberley Point, currently 3.75'ish, laying it. Decent first run over hurdles, then won a very weak race, up 7lbs. The race today is very much that much tougher. I don't like Sea story either. Ena Baie I'm sure will go close but just a lay for me on kimberley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Jaysus Emmett Mullins landed some punt over in Fakenham 7/1 early doors into 8/11. Wins handy enough.

Advertisement