Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Options

Comments

Ive news :D

Im
    Dr.Jenner

got activated tongiht after the conversion.I have 1 syringe with the cure it can be used at antime on anyone but only effects the origional walker. If I choose correctly then I cure all walkers at which time ive completely my lifes work and will die. If i chose wrong thats it. im immune from being converted as Ive taken the anti virus had my role from the start but I couldnt say untill after the convert or I'd die in a lab explosion.

I first thgt trigger was the walker then I tght it was yosser and thats the reason he came out as the app seer so he'd get the conversion. Still could have been yoss if he got the conversion in before the lynch. hopefully thats cleared up in the morning

been a busy day for me in the lab doing lab type stuff and still havent caught up on the thread propely yet.

peace out

o the cured will count toward wins for whatever team they were on but i wasn't told if they got thier poweres back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I really don't think Yoss was a wolf. And he's clearly not the walker now either.

You know, looking at this comment....

Hmmmm

It sounds like a wolf who knows Yoss was a villager and trying to pretend to be the helpful villager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Im
    Dr.Jenner

got activated tongiht after the conversion.I have 1 syringe with the cure it can be used at antime on anyone but only effects the origional walker. If I choose correctly then I cure all walkers at which time ive completely my lifes work and will die. If i chose wrong thats it. im immune from being converted as Ive taken the anti virus had my role from the start but I couldnt say untill after the convert or I'd die in a lab explosion.

I first thgt trigger was the walker then I tght it was yosser and thats the reason he came out as the app seer so he'd get the conversion. Still could have been yoss if he got the conversion in before the lynch. hopefully thats cleared up in the morning

been a busy day for me in the lab doing lab type stuff and still havent caught up on the thread propely yet.

peace out

o the cured will count toward wins for whatever team they were on but i wasn't told if they got thier poweres back

This is pretty awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Im
    Dr.Jenner

peace out

i've no idea who the origional walker is, my best guess so far is amageddon, with possible converted being maha.

total guesses here though, but maha seemed to have more bravado tonight than i seen her have previously in the game, i thought priest before hand but her total disregard for my workings on the priest reveal makes me think she is not, especially her not knowing that priest had a back room. i had perposely not brought that up before but think she has been turned dark now, so no use protecting her anymore.

sKeith wrote: »
    i've no idea who the origional walker is, my best guess so far is amageddon, with possible converted being maha.

total guesses here though, but maha seemed to have more bravado tonight than i seen her have previously in the game, i thought priest before hand but her total disregard for my workings on the priest reveal makes me think she is not, especially her not knowing that priest had a back room. i had perposely not brought that up before but think she has been turned dark now, so no use protecting her anymore.

I'm still hoping it's toss and I only got activated due to the game mechanics. I've more time Romero so can look better at thing reading back a little on today now but fairly tired so it'll be her soon or sleep on the couch

• Advertisement

say hi to your secetary for me. he sounds like a cool dude.

*toss

Y o s s

*toss
    TMI

btw, don't do anything until the reveal, as the ap preist will know if i'm right because she will have disappeared from her room. then they will be the one to come out in the AM and confirm I am right.

• Advertisement

i doubt i'll be here in the morning, but if i am, race me with maha or armageddon.

also, loughc and bj were both cozying up to me today, look into them today, all day today i was going, wft, i can fight my own battle, get outta my pockts you dirty rascals.

why you dish on keith this, why dish on keith that .. i was like.. wft... i didn't want to be to forceful today though as i wanted to survive until after the lynch to propose the strategy that me and guffy work painfully hard on last night. rip guffy, i think you were good skin. I think tigger was good skin too. think yoss was a dirty wolf. think drimpot was good. think trit was wolf. who else was there... hmm.oh yeah maha turned. thats all i grasped.

if priest comes out and confirms all my calls, i think i played weel enuff to enjoy the DRs just fine for the rest of the game. GL.

predictions on remaining evls to follow. haha, you can't kill me until 9am.. so fuk u!

oh, 10am in this game, 9am in the other one. jeez, game bleed, oops.

i'll except punishment for this edit. drunk me did an oops.

above has zero baring in this game ^^^ crapology!

you can summon the paddle for me. i except. but i had to make the edit for the integrity of elsewhere. forgot this was a public forum for a sec.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Just popping in to keep up with the thread before I head home. Won't have my FFA ready till at least 7.
    I'm just not sure about cross. I feel like a wolf would have a better excuse than 'meh' for our questions.

This might be the wolfiest post in the history of WW

Pop in to keep up? You keep up by reading you post to appear active or keep up I'd post count something only a wolf would think

Why would you need hours to ready an ffa you would know who u suspect only a wolf needs time to make up reasons

And the uncomital post about a player hedging one's bets just in case

Pter wrote: »
    Ah Molly that is suss as fcuk. Popping in to say your FFA will be late and that you think cross is clear on a hunch? Come on now.....you are making my reason for naming uri look like she!t

The Russian agrees

This might be the wolfiest post in the history of WW

Pop in to keep up? You keep up by reading you post to appear active or keep up I'd post count something only a wolf would think

Why would you need hours to ready an ffa you would know who u suspect only a wolf needs time to make up reasons

And the uncomital post about a player hedging one's bets just in case

There is also her evasiveness to confront tigger. I noted that you seen and acknoledged my post about molly confronting tigger. you know how that usually goes, fortune for her tigger was killed of early, or was it 'by her command' (cylon ref :p)

• Advertisement

how about some music to assist the trawling. one sec.

sKeith wrote: »

Noice but I'm on my tablet so can't listen to music and read back watching **** tele and trawling nearly done but not nearly caught up.

Noice but I'm on my tablet so can't listen to music and read back watching **** tele and trawling nearly done but not nearly caught up.

ah well, i'll keep myself entertained anyhow.

i think p* and Pter might be a team, something to look into.

i think cross is good skin.

I'm still not seeing how y0ss role claiming could be a wolf move, it feels too stupid. Villagers make stupid moves. The only 1 scenario I thought of today is if Tigger was bad, and y0ss was on a team with him, then maybe one wolf team is already down a person and as a wolf on a decimated team y0ss panicked? Esp true if Drum or Trit was on the same team. Until we get priest info about Tigger though I'd be inclined to believe y0ss coz it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

I'm also struggling to buy the cross = wolf thing becuase his reasoning is so bad. Like, a wolf would attempt to cover his tracks better surely.

So my #FFA2 is
    - sofireland: lowest poster, and not contributing much to the thread. All his 8 posts are fluff. Says he's experienced (even though he's a noob here), but then has helped the village in no way. Also didn't vote night 1. Disinterested villager, or sleeping wolf??
    - sKeith: on reading back I noticed his weird line about how the walkers can only recruit when the original walker is alive. This is not something in the OP and came from nowhere. Found that while going through Trit's posts. Potential walker?
    - P* - This is the weakest, but waiting for others to put up FFAs and not recipricating is lazy play, and lazy is a great place for a wolf to hide.

Potential origional walker here. Only considers toss as a wolf move doesn't consider why a walker would do it for the conversion. So maybe a Freudian slip of sorts. As a walker didn't consider the possibility of the move. From one of the best thinkers in the game about the game seems a bit off.

• Advertisement

urine, i not sure off, interactions with ecto, and clone are suss, but probablely shouldn't be scrutinized too hard.

Advertisement