Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf I - The Beginning | Completed - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

One last thing before I go, *if* Flea was a role (which we don't know) and he was killed because he touched a nerve with the wolves, we need to remember that he cast his vote for Uriel.

because I suggested he could be a wolf on account of his username.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Ficheall wrote: »
    mahamageehad and ShatterProof also had "strategies", and I use the term very f*cking loosely indeed.
    Shatter had strategies. Look where that got him.

If I were mahamageehad I'd be pretty afraid right now.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Shatter had strategies. Look where that got him.

If I were mahamageehad I'd be pretty afraid right now.

Or andy125 perhaps... there was a lot of talk of lynching him last night if he survived the night...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Thank you for your helpful lists to keep us updated, sullivlo, by the way.
    There's quite a bit of detail there.
    The only vote you omitted was the one ShatterProof cast for you before he was lynched...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Uriel. wrote: »
    Or andy125 perhaps... there was a lot of talk of lynching him last night if he survived the night...
    Yeah, but I think the consensus was that Andy was a good target for the seer. We shall see if the seer comes forward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

mahamageehad and ShatterProof also had "strategies", and I use the term very f*cking loosely indeed.

What's with the aggression? I haven't seen any proactive posts from you, at least we are trying something. It might get me killed, but I'm happy to die protecting the village. I'll do everything in my power to catch the wolves.

It's tough to know who to trust here now but I've decided that Andy is likely not a wolf. He's too helpful. I still don't think he'll last long though for exactly that reason but we should use him while we can. Pretty much everyone else is suspicious, but I won't make up my mind until I read every post tonight.

Thank you for your helpful lists to keep us updated, sullivlo, by the way.
    There's quite a bit of detail there.
    The only vote you omitted was the one ShatterProof cast for you before he was lynched...
    Apologies. Oversight on my part as he was dead (RIP) when I made the list. I shall update that immediately.

Apologies. Oversight on my part as he was dead (RIP) when I made the list. I shall update that immediately.

Editing posts is super-forbidden..

Editing posts is super-forbidden..
    I have put in my reasoning for the edit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭dobman88

Yeah, but I think the consensus was that Andy was a good target for the seer. We shall see if the seer comes forward.

The seer shouldn't come forward tho. There's no way they have enough info for us to be worth a sacrifice yet.

You're gaining wolf points this morning. First for your post saying you have a theory but want to wait and see what the day brings first and now this about the seer coming out.

If you have a theory that you think might help us you should post it. If you're not gonna post it there's no need to mention it. Bit suspect imo

• Advertisement

What's with the aggression? I haven't seen any proactive posts from you, at least we are trying something. It might get me killed, but I'm happy to die protecting the village. I'll do everything in my power to catch the wolves.
    I was not being aggressive. The "f*cking" was not out of anger, but moreso an emphasis on how ridiculous the strategies were.
    I have put in my reasoning for the edit.
    Let the record show that sullivlo has broken the rules and edited a post which may have subtly implicated her by omission.

dobman88 wrote: »
    The seer shouldn't come forward tho. There's no way they have enough info for us to be worth a sacrifice yet.

You're gaining wolf points this morning. First for your post saying you have a theory but want to wait and see what the day brings first and now this about the seer coming out.

If you have a theory that you think might help us you should post it. If you're not gonna post it there's no need to mention it. Bit suspect imo
    Oh I'll post it up, I just want to strengthen it before I share. A

Rest easy dobman, I am no wolf. I know that is exactly what a wolf would say, but you're just going to have to take my word on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I survived!!!

Did you expect to die or something? this is such a wolfie thing to say tbh. Loads of us survived...

So I have my 3 top suspects for being hairy fkers at night.

Boneyarse as you have got on my radar by looking like an excited ww who has no experience of playing it down a bit..

Poochie, because that is just a hunch

Andy, I know a lot of you think he is too helpful to be a ww, but that is classic ww play imo.

Has everyone done their lists of suspects? let us get everything on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I'm still wary of mahamageehad... Got my eye on you.

Ficheall also seems fishy to me.

I'm withholding comment on most because it'd take too long to post but I'm pretty wary of most of you

Trust no one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

NO EDITING POSTS FOR ANY REASON PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

To add, Uriel should be watched from mahamageehads logic, as should everyone the wolves victim was suspicious of.

Andy, I know a lot of you think he is too helpful to be a ww, but that is classic ww play imo.

Hmmm, so you have played before... that's a new revelation... how come you didn't reveal your experience at this before.... hmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I put on my wizard robe and hat....

I put on my wizard robe and hat....

imposter

• Advertisement

So I have my 3 top suspects for being hairy fkers at night.

Boneyarse as you have got on my radar by looking like an excited ww who has no experience of playing it down a bit..

Poochie, because that is just a hunch

Has everyone done their lists of suspects? let us get everything on thread.

Nobody has said that Andy is innocent. Just that currently he is helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Fleawuss is dead!!! Oh feck. I thought for sure he was a Wolf. Sorry buddy :(

I'm not sure what to think now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Jayop wrote: »
    NO EDITING POSTS FOR ANY REASON PLEASE

Mod-If you give one more order like that you will be banned from your own thread.

I still suspect Poochie and Uriel. And now I suspect ken. Even if they're not taking part.

Hmmm, so you have played before... that's a new revelation... how come you didn't reveal your experience at this before.... hmmmmm
    You obv don't read my posts as I have made it pretty clear from comments that the rules are different from previous games and need to get to grips with them etc and my other posts.

ken wrote: »
    Mod-If you give one more order like that you will be banned from your own thread.
    Ah come on, ken - it's a fair point. It's difficult enough to keep track of what's going on without allowing people to go back and change what they said.

You obv don't read my posts as I have made it pretty clear from comments that the rules are different from previous games and need to get to grips with them etc and my other posts.

:(:o it's hard to keep track of everything...

Ah come on, ken - it's a fair point. It's difficult enough to keep track of what's going on without allowing people to go back and change what they said.

dunno maybe the game mod could give "game instructions" in another font colour or something, so that it is distinct from any boards.ie Mod instructions.

The (boards) mods seem to have endorsed the opportunity to host the game here so it seems a bit pointless to limit the "in game rules", I think most players know and understand the difference between a boards mod and a game mod instruction and to be fair the game thread has been largely respect by other forum users.

:(:o it's hard to keep track of everything...
    Well don't point things out then that are wrong :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

dunno maybe the game mod could give "game instructions" in another font colour or something, so that it is distinct from any boards.ie Mod instructions.

The (boards) mods seem to have endorsed the opportunity to host the game here so it seems a bit pointless to limit the "in game rules", I think most players know and understand the difference between a boards mod and a game mod instruction and to be fair the game thread has been largely respect by other forum users.

Maybe the private game can be removed from the public forum and taken to pm!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement