Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MEADE DS 2090 AT-TC 90mm SELF GUIDED AUTOSTAR TELESCOPE

Options
  • 11-11-2008 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

My G/F loves Astronomy, But has a really bad scope about 5 years old and you cant really see anything in it.

I was thinking of getting the MEADE DS 2090 AT-TC 90mm SELF GUIDED AUTOSTAR TELESCOPE,

Is this a nice beginner scope?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

NeVeR wrote: »
    Hi All,

My G/F loves Astronomy, But has a really bad scope about 5 years old and you cant really see anything in it.

I was thinking of getting the MEADE DS 2090 AT-TC 90mm SELF GUIDED AUTOSTAR TELESCOPE,

Is this a nice beginner scope?

i hear that celestron are not bad either , suppose ebay is ur bet, but make sure u choose, ebay.ie as i would imagine shipping would be expensive, and if you bought from usa you would be nabbed for duty and or vat!

id say that 90mm is a bit small ( not wide enough).......aperture

Advertisement