Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alex and Ani stockists Cork

Options
  • 27-12-2015 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Mad to get one of these bracelets but finding it hard to find a stockist! Can someone send me in the right direction please, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

pinkstars wrote: »
    Hi all,

Mad to get one of these bracelets but finding it hard to find a stockist! Can someone send me in the right direction please, thanks

Fields jewellers
    Arnotts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Assassin saphir

Kilkenny store in Douglas Court SC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

There is also a Kilkenny shop in the city near the Opera House.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

Thanks so much are they sterling silver?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Thanks so much are they sterling silver?
    I got mine in Kilkenny store and also the jewelers in Wilton shopping centre.

• Advertisement

Colser wrote: »
    I got mine in Kilkenny store and also the jewelers in Wilton shopping centre.

Thanks so much

Are the Alex and Ani more popular than the Chrysalis?

Are the Alex and Ani more popular than the Chrysalis?
    I think that they are but they are both very similar..are you buying it as a pressie?Personally I like Alex and Ani but I think either make a lovely gift.

I think that they are but they are both very similar..are you buying it as a pressie?Personally I like Alex and Ani but I think either make a lovely gift.

As a gift to myself! I bought the Chrysalis but I am mad to get Alex and Ani. Wondering could I wear each one on either hand!

As a gift to myself! I bought the Chrysalis but I am mad to get Alex and Ani. Wondering could I wear each one on either hand!
    You certainly could but I would wear them all on one arm as I love that look..It makes absolutely no difference that they are different makes.I wear the gold and silver together and it looks lovely imo.

• Advertisement

You certainly could but I would wear them all on one arm as I love that look..It makes absolutely no difference that they are different makes.I wear the gold and silver together and it looks lovely imo.

Do you have both and wear them on the one arm so?

Do you have both and wear them on the one arm so?
    I have silver and gold A@A on the one arm...if I had the others I would wear them all together too.Try them on in the shop and see what you think..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Hi I ordered 3 the other day from fallers jewelers in Galway's website. Free delivery over 35( braclets are 36) and they have a great selection

Hi I ordered 3 the other day from fallers jewelers in Galway's website. Free delivery over 35( braclets are 36) and they have a great selection

Thanks so much have they arrived?

pinkstars wrote:
    Thanks so much have they arrived?

Nope not yet. I only ordered on Stephen's day and they use on post so they're not open until Wednesday. I'm dying to get them though.
    They're only 28usd in America ,we're being ripped off here lol

Nope not yet. I only ordered on Stephen's day and they use on post so they're not open until Wednesday. I'm dying to get them though.
    They're only 28usd in America ,we're being ripped off here lol

Do you mind me asking what ones you ordered?

I ordered the J initial, the G initial and the E one. To represent my name,my boyfriends and our daughters :-)
    I already have the hand in hand one and my boyfriend got me the love and Aquarius charm from America

I just bought 5 yes 5 in Douglas Court. Many thanks for all yer help! I prefer it to Chrysalis alright. I have some on each arm now and I mixed the silver and gold!

pinkstars wrote:
    I just bought 5 yes 5 in Douglas Court. Many thanks for all yer help! I prefer it to Chrysalis alright. I have some on each arm now and I mixed the silver and gold!

Did u get a deal for getting 5

No, should I have had gotten one?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Jentle Grenade

Do they have much of a selection left in Douglas? The Kilkenny shop in town is pretty decimated of stock given the time of year. Anchor charms are what I'm after.

They had those in Douglas today. What's the anchor symbol for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Jentle Grenade

They had those in Douglas today. What's the anchor symbol for?

I'm not sure what it stands for in A&A world but I assume its stability or something like that. I love anchor charms though :o I have a regular silver bangle and the bronze-colour bangle with the regular anchor charm. I might pop in tomorrow and see if they have any others. Thanks.

Just ordered two A@A from a Facebook site €9 or something each. I hope it's legit.

Any more news to do with Alex @Ani?

Well my 'g' initial got cancelled as it was out of stock. Ordered from another jewellers and have it already ( although had to pay postage!) Still waiting on my others to come. Will probably be Monday

I ordered this today, I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@pinkstars - I'm not sure how you are posting, but each of your posts is being posted multiple times. The mods are having to delete the duplicate posts.

Please click the Post button only once, and give it time to post. Perhaps that might help.

dudara

pinkstars wrote:
    I ordered this today, I love it!

Can't see anything?

• Advertisement

Here it is

Advertisement