Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock Draft/Draft Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    That guy is made for the oline!!!,STR 94 RBK84 PBK72 IMP 87

I know, but i cant put him there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

3 human games for me.. i better win the bloody division!

and you have one of them again me so thats a cert for you

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

tripperman wrote: »
    and you have one of them again me so thats a cert for you

i cant beat anything on the One version tbh

Perrin you wanna play the pre season game?

i cant beat anything on the One version tbh

dont worry by the time the game comes up the saints confidence will be 0

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Perrin you wanna play the pre season game?
    As in now?

who drafted the first round qbs?? are they any good stat wise they showed up ok in scouting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

I think Guns is making adjustments,so i'll leave it till he's done.

Guns is gone offline now. Would love to play my first pre season game now to have a look at my draftees.

Nelbert wrote: »
    Guns is gone offline now. Would love to play my first pre season game now to have a look at my draftees.
    Reckon I'll have to leave the advance till tomorrow then as I don't know if he made his changes or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Reckon I'll have to leave the advance till tomorrow then as I don't know if he made his changes or not.

Think he was on for a few mins after the draft..... Anyway... NBA2k it is instead then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Belt away with the advance

guns4all wrote: »
    Belt away with the advance
    Then advance I shall.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Damn I miss playing this game with ye all. Everyone on XB1 now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Playing the RedSkins in my preseason game now. No 9am lecture will stop me!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Knex. wrote: »
    Damn I miss playing this game with ye all. Everyone on XB1 now?

Yep XB1 is where its at now!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

adrian522 wrote: »
    Yep XB1 is where its at now!

Hopefully I can get one by the time season 3 kicks off.

Looks like turning off Fill roster didn't work,cpu signed a few players for their pre season games,no big names though from what I can see.

Steelers will need to drop back in their guy too.

Phil Dawson retired after the draft too,not too bad,I seen Manning retire after the draft on someone before.

iv just discovered confidence problems continue into the next season, i thought brees and co go back to 50 but no all down in low figures

iv just discovered confidence problems continue into the next season, i thought brees and co go back to 50 but no all down in low figures

Yep that has crippled me over in the PFL with the Giants, took them over fairly late in the 1st season and confidence levels were and still are below 10-15 for alot of them, its ridiculous, should go back to 50 for a new season.

Yep that has crippled me over in the PFL with the Giants, took them over fairly late in the 1st season and confidence levels were and still are below 10-15 for alot of them, its ridiculous, should go back to 50 for a new season.

it should what team doesnt feel confident going into a new season, leaves it hard to do game prep, do i focus on my rookies or on confidence

• Advertisement

it should what team doesnt feel confident going into a new season, leaves it hard to do game prep, do i focus on my rookies or on confidence

I dont know to be honest but i stick to mostly XP my rookies, and i think scrimmage for a little boost in confidence, i find the best way to boost confidence is win games, if i boost my QB confidence before a game and he has poor game, levels go right back down so i feel i wasted boosting it in the 1st place.

Thats just me, and im no doubt doing it wrong so others may have better understanding as to what to do

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I just delegate all this now, life is too short for this, just let me play the games and get on with the important business of losing.

I dont know to be honest but i stick to mostly XP my rookies, and i think scrimmage for a little boost in confidence, i find the best way to boost confidence is win games, if i boost my QB confidence before a game and he has poor game, levels go right back down so i feel i wasted boosting it in the 1st place.

Thats just me, and im no doubt doing it wrong so others may have better understanding as to what to do

i spent it on rookies last nite, i know what your saying i feel like i wasted half the game prep last season on brees for noting now, easer said then done winning games,

I just delegate all this now, life is too short for this, just let me play the games and get on with the important business of losing.

i used to do that but found my players were going backwards leaving harder for me in games

just played used the rookies rookie dt caused a fumble, rookie hb is some player he ran in 2 or 3 tds and made good yards after tackles, cb nearly had intercept and rolb and wr didnt get much of a chance

Don't vote anyone into the Hall of fame based the preseaon......

Don't vote anyone into the Hall of fame based the preseaon......

i know just good to see potential and in an area i didnt think i needed to draft for, say im pleasently surprissed

i know just good to see potential and in an area i didnt think i needed to draft for, say im pleasently surprissed
    The mock draft does not lie!

So last season there was a bit of a debacle regarding the draft :pac: even suggestions that a certain Commish simulated it :eek:.

Anyway joking aside last season I was certain I just hit start draft and it started auto drafting itself,so with the season over I thought I'd test it again to see if I was crazy or not.
    So simmed the off season there,hit start draft and it started simulating again,I thought maybe its only skipping the cpu teams and will stop once it gets to a human player,nope keeps going,I thought maybe it's doing that cause everyone's offline but it'll surely stop at me,nope flies past me too and keeps going and I can't stop it unless I doing something wrong?

Took a quick vid on the phone and threw it up on the onedrive.
    http://1drv.ms/1EWLo6F

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

is everyone not set to AP?

Advertisement