Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike parts for trade?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Finnrocco

I'm looking for flat bars and levers for a build in doing.
    Just brake levers not integrated gear and brake.

Can swap any number of things - new jerseys, light use jacket, drop bars and vintage brake levers.

Must be in decent condition as its to finish off a bike I'm selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Anybody got any single sided SPD pedals gathering dust in Dublin or Wicklow? the kind that let you use flat shoes on one side and SPD on the other?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Thargor wrote: »
    Anybody got any single sided SPD pedals gathering dust in Dublin or Wicklow? the kind that let you use flat shoes on one side and SPD on the other?

I should have a set of these (should have cleats somewhere too, but being SPDs they are small and may have run away a bit, whereas I saw the pedals lately!) if any use to you: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/shimano-a530-spd-single-sided-touring-pedals/

Very little mileage on them as I made the newbie mistake of pairing the cleats with road shoes, and then just switched to SPD-SL a while after.

I live in Dublin 15 and work in Dublin 2 if either of those suited. Not sure what you're looking to trade for these though (per the thread title)?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Oh crap, should have deleted that post, I got sorted soon after by a friend, thanks anyway Cython.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Looking to swap a 6800 Ultegra Compact 172.5 mm for a 53/39 similiar 11 speed version.

Also see my advert regarding my wheels, looking to swap/sell for tubular wheelset

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057361103

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭bsb1971

Looking for a 120mm Planet X Superlight stem in polished black or Planet X Ultralight stem in black. Must be in very good/excellent condition. Have 110mm Planet X stem in 110mm or 2 Hong Fu carbon bottle cages (unused) to swap, or would be willing to buy also.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭pkvader

pkvader wrote: »
    Im looking for a cheap/2nd hand campagnolo 11speed cassette for a second pair of wheels that I have as back up.

Just a bump on this, I have a sram 11/27 10 speed cassette in mint condition, id be willing to swop if anyone has an 11 speed Campy cassette with similar ratios? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭boomdocker

I have an FSA Vision saddle - in BLACK and very lightly used - like this one - http://www.amazon.com/FSA-VISION-Triathlon-Saddle-Synthetic/dp/B000S0N8ZQ

Would like to swap for a similar condition road saddle in black or white.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

I have a set of mint condition Chorus Silver D-Skeleton calipers and would like a straight swap for the same in black, or would pay a premium for Record or Super Record versions.
    Pics below

Im looking for a Left Hand Ultegra flight deck shifter if anyone is selling?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭chazlan

pkvader wrote: »
    Im looking for a Left Hand Ultegra flight deck shifter if anyone is selling?
    I broke one last summer and actually got a new left hand triple ultegra flight deck from Merlin for €60. They had a selection of random shifters that came from sets. Check their website or drop them a mail. Worth a try.

chazlan wrote: »
    I broke one last summer and actually got a new left hand triple ultegra flight deck from Merlin for €60. They had a selection of random shifters that came from sets. Check their website or drop them a mail. Worth a try.

Cheers for that! .

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Dave_White

I have a 1" threaded Trek carbon fork with 14.5 cm steerer. Would trade to fork with longer steerer. Could be alu or steel too.

PM for photos

• Registered Users Posts: 33 bobs ur uncle

Im looking for a 19mm 8 spline spindle with crank screws, has anybody one they might sell? im in sligo during the week and i dont have transport so it would be great if you were within walking distance from town (even a long walk or short bus ride)

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

Looking for a 120mm Ritchey WCS 4-axis stem (1 1/4" diameter). Can swap for 100mm or 110mm versions of the same

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭JBokeh

alanucc wrote: »
    Looking for a 120mm Ritchey WCS 4-axis stem (1 1/4" diameter). Can swap for 100mm or 110mm versions of the same

I might have a white one at home, I'll check for you in the evening, If I don't post here send me a PM and I'll get a reminder email. Are you based in cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭JBokeh

alanucc wrote: »

It's a 120mm I have, white 4 axis WCS, taken off an MTB. I've a use for the 100mm one if you fancy a swap

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

JBokeh wrote: »
    It's a 120mm I have, white 4 axis WCS, taken off an MTB. I've a use for the 100mm one if you fancy a swap

Thanks JBokeh, I should have said that I am looking for a black stem! You can still have my one if you want to give me a few quid for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭granda

Anyone have a 35mm band on 105/ultegra fd to swap for a braze on ultegra 6700 fd in good but used condition

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Itsfixed

Hi

Does anyone have a 60mm (1/1-8) ahead stem with a 31.8mm clamp? Even one with a rise would be fine.

Can swop for either a 80mm On-one/PX stem with a 31.8mm clamp or one with a 25.4 clamp.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭bsb1971

Hi I am looking for a 100mm PX Ultralight CNC stem, I have a 110mm stem in mint condition to swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

Just throwing it out there, I've got a 56cm puegeot frame (french measurement parts) in medium condition would make a lovely project bike, I'm looking for 700c wheels but try me on any bits and bobs you have lying around

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Koobcam

Fozzydog3 wrote: »
    Just throwing it out there, I've got a 56cm puegeot frame (french measurement parts) in medium condition would make a lovely project bike, I'm looking for 700c wheels but try me on any bits and bobs you have lying around

Any pics of the frame?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

Koobcam wrote: »
    Any pics of the frame?

Sorry its gone im afraid !:o

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭tonycombat

What I have: 110 mm Alu Stem, 26 mm diameter
    31.6 mm Alu Deda Seat Post

What I'm After: A Set of 25 mm Tyres

Based in Dublin

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

tonycombat wrote: »
    What I have: 110 mm Alu Stem, 26 mm diameter
    31.6 mm Alu Deda Seat Post

What I'm After: A Set of 25 mm Tyres

Based in Dublin

I have a set of Mavic Yksion Elites at 25mm, there is about 50km usage on them, heading out for a spin on Saturday with them as I am waiting on other tyres to arrive but happy to swap after the weekend. So the y will have about 120km on them in total.

CramCycle wrote: »
    I have a set of Mavic Yksion Elites at 25mm, there is about 50km usage on them, heading out for a spin on Saturday with them as I am waiting on other tyres to arrive but happy to swap after the weekend. So the y will have about 120km on them in total.

Great, send me a PM

Deal didn't come through, still looking for tyres

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭tonytiger81

I have a 172.5 mm shimano 105 octalink chainset but looking for a 170mm octalink, don't mind if it's 105 ultegra or dura ace :) cheers

• Advertisement

What I have: Rear Brake Caliper 52mm drop

What I'm after: Saddle bag

Advertisement