Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off airport parking at Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Nortcider wrote: »
    8 days DAA parking costs €25.46 using promo. 8 days Quickpark costs €23 using promo code GREYHOUND.

Thanks for the Quickpark one, Got a tenner off my parking for this thursday! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Nortcider wrote: »
    8 days DAA parking costs €25.46 using promo. 8 days Quickpark costs €23 using promo code GREYHOUND.

CINEMA & NOVA is another 10% for Quickpark.ie

The DAA code worked for me for this weekend.

Cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Which is better to use between the two? Quick park or DAA

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Tks OP booked long term red in July.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭irishgeo

any codes for shannon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

mad m wrote: »
    Which is better to use between the two? Quick park or DAA

Depends really. DAA red car park is beside Alsaa. Blue is out the Ballymun road. Quickpark is beside the Clarion hotel in Santry.

I just pick the cheapest with discount codes between DAA red & QuickPark.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭concubar

Just worked for me ,:)

got from €47 down to €35 for 10 days july

(tried this a couple of nights ago and could not get it to work,:confused:)

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Trancechick

Thanks OP worked perfectly for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Thanks OP,

Worked for me. I noticed on some dates you only got the discount on the short term and other dates I got it on the long term.

There must be a quota for certain dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Thanks OP. Only paid 77 instead of 103 for almost a month's stay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭gamblor101

Thanks OP. Have been putting off booking until it got closer to the time but can't ignore this offer. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,127 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Worked for me at the end of April too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Damien360

Thanks OP. Worked for me also

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

Thank op - got 8 days in May for €21,75 (blue car park)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭glen25

I tried the discount code GREYHOUND for quickpark and it's giving me a price of €38 reduced to €28. I had tried during the week and knew it wasn't as high as €38 so tried booking without the code and its €28. Bit of a scam there. Dates 23/04 to 27/04.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

glen25 wrote: »
    I tried the discount code GREYHOUND for quickpark and it's giving me a price of €38 reduced to €28. I had tried during the week and knew it wasn't as high as €38 so tried booking without the code and its €28. Bit of a scam there. Dates 23/04 to 27/04.

I tried using the Greyhound code for three nights and got a price of €32 down to €22. I then tried the CINEMA code and it went from €22 down to €19.50.

The price at the Blue Long Term car park worked out cheaper again (€14.96) so I ended up going for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

Thanks OP got 10days in May for 37 and 10 days at end of August / Sept for the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I used the red car park last weekend, have to book airport parking again this weekend and paid E2 extra to go with quickpark, far far less messing around, I find the buses far more frequent and you dont have to drive around the world like you often do in DAA red, also when going back to your car, I hate the way the DAA buses wait at terminal one, then leave, drive around again, stop at T2. Could they not just collect from T1 like aircoach!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,386 ✭✭✭fletch

Got a week in July for €21.75
    and a weekend in May for €14.96.
    Great saving...thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

Anyone know if the optional extras apply to all members of your party or just the driver. €20 for access to the Exec lounge for a car of 5 people would be very tempting..

Scratch that. Its per person..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

Idbatterim wrote: »
    I hate the way the DAA buses wait at terminal one, then leave, drive around again, stop at T2. Could they not just collect from T1 like aircoach!

Its a bit of a trek from T2 to the quickpark bus..

The aircoach is not a DAA service and is providing a service to and from the airport, not around the airport, I do agree that its annoying if flying into T1 to have the extra circuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Booked Cork short term for December and got €10 off. Thanks sylvanb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

glen25 wrote: »

Got 15 days with Quickpark in July for €38, works out at 2.53 per day. DAA was going to cost €43.20.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭eoinfitzokk

Sound for this. 8.95 Saved with that code.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Thanks OP, saved just over €20 for 3 weeks in Sept :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Looking to go on this Thursday from Dublin to 2 may. Anyone got latest code please for Dublin airport Park please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Looking to go on this Thursday from Dublin to 2 may. Anyone got latest code please for Dublin airport Park please?

The code in the first post is still working. You'd save €11.74 in the Red carpark and €10.99 in the Blue carpark if you use it for your trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Used code in the first post. Didn't show any difference in the price. Maybe due to fact that I am going in April. It's charging 44€ for long term Blue car park.
    Any other code please for April?
    Dudda wrote: »
    The code in the first post is still working. You'd save €11.74 in the Red carpark and €10.99 in the Blue carpark if you use it for your trip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭SteM

Used code in the first post. Didn't show any difference in the price. Maybe due to fact that I am going in April. It's charging 44€ for long term Blue car park.
    Any other code please for April?

Yeah, the email does say 'Heading away between May and August this year?'.

Advertisement