Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014-2015 Boards FSA Champions Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Group I

Fixture 1 GW22

Zarquon 56 vs Kilburn 47
    Lucas Hood 44 vs Ziegler1988 55

(if I could do a table for this group, two players starting with "Z" would have to be separated alphabetically)

Group J

Fixture 1 GW22

JR6 (50-4) 46 vs G1032 66
    P.Walnuts 51 vs Copper_pipe (49-4) 45

menoscemo wrote: »
    Up against Fr Clint Power in round 1 today.
    He has left Downing on the bench in favour of Boyd, Meanwhile I have captained Downing and left Boyd behind. Interesting!!!

Imagine my surprise when I woke up late on Saturday morning to find I'd made my first blunder of the season, forgetting to swap them around after last week. Sick I was, and even sicker come Sunday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Imagine my surprise when I woke up late on Saturday morning to find I'd made my first blunder of the season, forgetting to swap them around after last week. Sick I was, and even sicker come Sunday!

haha, I figured soemthing was up alright, but when I saw you had switched your captain around I guessed you had a hunch Boyd as going to do something good....

haha, I figured soemthing was up alright, but when I saw you had switched your captain around I guessed you had a hunch Boyd as going to do something good....

Nope, I just had a quick look at my team early in the week and didn't check again. Great shout going for Downing as captain by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

How it Stands after the first round of games

vOkvRUM.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,153 ✭✭✭✭km79

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

top of the table clash in group e this week. 3 more wins needed to qualify.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Re : Last Longest competition. There are 19 entries, all paid up so €190 for the last man standing from the 19 of us. FutureGuy has kindly added the list of entrants to the first post on this thread for ease of reference. I'll stick an update on the thread after the group stage and every subsequent round thereafter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,982 ✭✭✭G1032

Everyone in Group M has taken a hit. 3 with a -4 and dahat with a -12

No hits in Group N

I'll next update tomorrow night sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

My match v Zarquon comes down to:

My Panti, Clyne, Wollscheid, Sterling, Puncheon, Pelle vs. Foster, Jones, Berty, Cazorla, Eriksen, Kane. Come on West Brom!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Up against iroced today. Just checked his team. Looks unbelievably strong :P!! Need a win today too or else I'm out!

I am literally getting Kaned this round by CSF. Taking out our common players to come, I'll need my Bellerin, Cazorla (c) and Pelle to outscore his Terry, Sanchez/Boyd and Giroud (C) by 20+ points

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'm scared to check FHFC's team, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Up against iroced today. Just checked his team. Looks unbelievably strong :P!! Need a win today too or else I'm out!

You see that is my main problem. My team looks strong. I'd rather have it be strong :rolleyes: :pac:...

Just checked yours. Looks like you'll have Wasi to sub in for Cahill. You b@st@rd :pac:... Second defeat on its way for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I am literally getting Kaned this round by CSF. Taking out our common players to come, I'll need my Bellerin, Cazorla (c) and Pelle to outscore his Terry, Sanchez/Boyd and Giroud (C) by 20+ points

Yeah it's looking well so far. Hoping for Chambers to get the nod.

iroced wrote: »
    You see that is my main problem. My team looks strong. I'd rather have it be strong :rolleyes: :pac:...

Just checked yours. Looks like you'll have Wasi to sub in for Cahill. You b@st@rd :pac:... Second defeat on its way for me...

Well Cahill on for the last 5 min... Suits me so far... Down to my Cazorla (C) Giroud & Bertrand to your Giroud (C) & Hutton. On paper I have the advantage. On paper...

Based on current bonus points
    Group E
    Trigger Happy 49 + Bertrand, Sanchez and Giroud (c) vs Santry Red 63 + Bertrand and Sanchez
    Iusedtolikebusts 56 (60-4) + Sanchez and Ramsey vs F1ngers 36 (40-4) + Sanchez and Giroud (c)

Group F
    kevinroche3333 40 + Bellerin, Sanchez, Pelle and Giroud vs Hackers 46 + Bertrand, Sanchez and Giroud (c)
    Iago 47 (51-4) + Bertrand, Elia, Sanchez and Giroud (c) vs Richieffff 40 + Sanchez and Giroud (c)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Group E
    Trigger Happy 49 + Bertrand, Sanchez and Giroud (c) vs Santry Red 63 + Bertrand and Sanchez
    Iusedtolikebusts 56 (60-4) + Sanchez and Ramsey vs 36 (40-4) + Sanchez and Giroud (c)

Can you double check both busts and my score please.
    Or are you counting bonuses too?

F1ngers wrote: »
    Can you double check both busts and my score please.
    Or are you counting bonuses too?

yeah bonuses included

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Need Arsenal to concede a goal tomorrow in my match against FHFC :)

And Santi to outscore Olivier :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Just realised Donal has Wasi to come in for Baird... :(
    Assuming Sanchez doesn't play:
    Me: Cazorla(c) Pelle Bertrand
    Donal: Giroud(c) +23

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

iroced wrote: »
    Well Cahill on for the last 5 min... Suits me so far... Down to my Cazorla (C) Giroud & Bertrand to your Giroud (C) & Hutton. On paper I have the advantage. On paper...

I was in the middle of a conversation with a friend when I suddenly starting cursing the house down. Cahill coming on for 1pt was infuriating!!

Ah yeah, I think it'll be another lose for me, 4pt hit too, but sure we'll see... :pac:

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I was in the middle of a conversation with a friend when I suddenly starting cursing the house down. Cahill coming on for 1pt was infuriating!!

Ah yeah, I think it'll be another lose for me, 4pt hit too, but sure we'll see... :pac:

So much in an exaggerated post WC blues that I hadn't noticed you took a 4 pts hit. It could come down to that...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Group I Saturday scores:

Ziegler1988 35+Clyne+Pelle v zarquon 41+Berty+Cazorla

kilburn 53+Sanchez(18 points if he doesn't play) v Lucas Hood 56 (2 points if Sanchez doesn't play)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Rikand wrote: »
    Need Arsenal to concede a goal tomorrow in my match against FHFC :)

And Santi to outscore Olivier :D

You're welcome to it if we both get a captain Pelle bonanza!

spock. wrote: »
    Just realised Donal has Wasi to come in for Baird... :(
    Assuming Sanchez doesn't play:
    Me: Cazorla(c) Pelle Bertrand
    Donal: Giroud(c) +23

Hmm, in my draft game I have Cazorla captain, so I'm both wanting him to score heavily but also not. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Currently leading finnharpsboy 67-51 (58 assuming Sanchez doesn't play and his captaincy switches to RVP)

He does have Wasilewski as second sub though with 7 points so it's not cut and dried yet. A one point cameo from Sanchez would do me nicely.

I still have Bertrand to play.

Basically now assuming Sanchez doesn't play; I need Bellerin, Cazorla x2 and Pelle to score 24+ more than Giroud x 2. Not likely but possible.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Group E
    Iusedtolikebusts 56 (60-4) + Sanchez and Ramsey vs F1ngers 36 (40-4) + Sanchez and Giroud (c)

Sanchez not playing tomorrow would give me a big advantage as it would leave me 70-50. So once Giroud doesn't go mad I'd hopefully have it. Ten points isn't that much for a striker to get though! A goal and an assist and he's basically there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

SantryRed wrote: »
    Sanchez not playing tomorrow would give me a big advantage as it would leave me 70-50. So once Giroud doesn't go mad I'd hopefully have it. Ten points isn't that much for a striker to get though! A goal and an assist and he's basically there.

:(

Advertisement