Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7' £69 using code at tesco direct

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

I'd buy it from you for the price you had to pay!
    I'm looking for one as a gift and just have missed that one in tesco...

I will let you know once i receive it !

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭linvoysblues

Ordered this, it got damaged by the courier and had to be 'disposed of'. I got on the live chat with Tesco looking for a replacement but they were quite useless (saying the package was delivered today in Inverness.

After finally getting the right order number they repeated what I already new, and said they couldn't give a replacement because it was out of stock. They also tacked on the tenner into the refund because I would be unable to use the Discount Code for my first shop again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

anyone get theirs yet?

didnt get my pm id on it so just wondering
    not with parcel motel yet but saying delivered

heres what im getting so far

Parcel delivered Customer 23rd Apr 2014 11:38
    Parcel out for delivery Carrickfergus van 23rd Apr 2014 09:36
    Parcel received at service centre Carrickfergus service centre 23rd Apr 2014 03:44
    Parcel received at service centre Carrickfergus service centre 23rd Apr 2014 03:43
    In transit to local service centre Wednesbury 21st Apr 2014 14:35
    In transit to local service centre Wednesbury 21st Apr 2014 14:34
    In transit to local service centre Hatfield 18th Apr 2014 23:04
    In transit to local service centre Hatfield 18th Apr 2014 23:00

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Email PM. I had a parcel from Tesco that I thought might have been missing the PMID, and PM customer service confirmed that it was absent, but when I picked it up the PMID was on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Email PM. I had a parcel from Tesco that I thought might have been missing the PMID, and PM customer service confirmed that it was absent, but when I picked it up the PMID was on it...

I rang them alright, not in the system yet
    says it was delivered 5hrs ago so maybe they havent
    got to it yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭brendan86

mailburner my tesco says exact same as yours times etc.. no email or text yes from pm tho.. was hoping wulda got it todat but hopfully tomorrow at least..

mailburner wrote: »
    anyone get theirs yet?

didnt get my pm id on it so just wondering
    not with parcel motel yet but saying delivered

heres what im getting so far

Parcel delivered Customer 23rd Apr 2014 11:38
    Parcel out for delivery Carrickfergus van 23rd Apr 2014 09:36
    Parcel received at service centre Carrickfergus service centre 23rd Apr 2014 03:44
    Parcel received at service centre Carrickfergus service centre 23rd Apr 2014 03:43
    In transit to local service centre Wednesbury 21st Apr 2014 14:35
    In transit to local service centre Wednesbury 21st Apr 2014 14:34
    In transit to local service centre Hatfield 18th Apr 2014 23:04
    In transit to local service centre Hatfield 18th Apr 2014 23:00

Same status for me. Called them they said 11 am was cutoff shud come tomorrow

Ordered this, it got damaged by the courier and had to be 'disposed of'. I got on the live chat with Tesco looking for a replacement but they were quite useless (saying the package was delivered today in Inverness.

After finally getting the right order number they repeated what I already new, and said they couldn't give a replacement because it was out of stock. They also tacked on the tenner into the refund because I would be unable to use the Discount Code for my first shop again.

Did you send them back ?? How ??

One of my friends got the LG G pad today ! Hope we get this tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

My tracking says delivered too. Usually when you go into your Parcel Motel account, it will say "Checked in" and you can see a picture of the package. But there's nothing like that on my account this time, so I'm guessing the PMID is missing. I've e-mailed PM about it just in case.

• Advertisement

Just updated on parcel motel ! can see the photo + tracking

• Registered Users Posts: 23,366 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Tesco say its delvivered. nothing shown up on PM yet.

I could only use the PMID and not my name as it would not fit. hopefully it shows up soon.

tharmor wrote: »
    Just updated on parcel motel ! can see the photo + tracking

Still can't see it on mine.

Did you write down PMOneTwoThreeFour when you registered or did you just change the surname bit to your PMID during checkout like me ?

jamescd wrote: »
    Still can't see it on mine.

Did you write down PMOneTwoThreeFour when you registered or did you just change the surname bit to your PMID during checkout ?

I updated my first name as PMID and surname as My name during checkout.....worked ! Normal name during registration.

One of my friends did opposite and it worked !

Here you go ( photo )

People who are worried just check 'Delivery Details' and Recipient on tescodirect site. It should have your PM ID if you entered during check out !

I updated my first name as PMID and surname as My name during checkout.....worked ! Normal name during registration.

Normal name during registration as in just your first name and last name (no PMID) ? If that's the case there might be hope for mine yet :D

jamescd wrote: »
    Normal name during registration as in just your first name and last name (no PMID) ? If that's the case there might be hope for mine yet :D
    Yes normal name !

Just checked my PM account again and it's been checked in. Happy days :D

http://direct.asda.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3---tablet---Android-4.1-%28Jelly-Bean%29---8-GB---7%22/000512976,default,pd.html?awc=2786_1398278848_436aa31e1805619e0e40b53fa516a22d&cmpid=afc-_-ad-_-awin-_-47868-_-generic&cm_mmc=ad-aff-_-awin-_-HotUKDeals-_-47868

Back in stock in ASDA Direct not sure if anyone ever ordered using PM. Give it a try !

This item is available to order however it will not be despatched until 27 Apr 2014

did you not have a problem with the length? i had to put my PMID across both first and last name.

• Advertisement

ted1 wrote: »
    did you not have a problem with the length? i had to put my PMID across both first and last name.

I entered digits during checkout not in words !

I entered digits during checkout not in words !
    that is weird mine wouldn't accept digits..

Are you sure it was during checkout and not during registration ? I ordered for 4 other friends using same method.

It's when you register that it doesn't accept digits. I just left my real first and last name in there, no PMID.

During checkout, I edited the delivery address and typed in my PMID in digits on the surname bit.

i can't recall if I tried to change it at checkout.

It won't let me change them in the edit section of my account.

On a separate note, have any of you guys ordered of decathlon using PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

It appears the PMID needs to be put in as your surname as some packages I have got from tesco direct remove my first name and just show Mr PM123456. So if you enter your pmid as your first name it may not appear on the package casuing delays/confusion in the parcel motel depot.

Fresh Pots wrote: »
    It appears the PMID needs to be put in as your surname as some packages I have got from tesco direct remove my first name and just show Mr PM123456. So if you enter your pmid as your first name it may not appear on the package casuing delays/confusion in the parcel motel depot.

i got update on my pm page says its in transit so that means im ok? it was in transit at 19:30 will i get a text as soon it delivered? will i have wait till tamar or maybe it be there next hour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

brendan86 wrote: »
    i got update on my pm page says its in transit so that means im ok? it was in transit at 19:30 will i get a text as soon it delivered? will i have wait till tamar or maybe it be there next hour?

Yeah the problem happens if the PMID is missing and they can't link it to anybody. You must be ok. You'll probably get a text later tonight. My evening deliveries usually arrive at the motel about 1am. Go into settings on the pm site and make sure you have it set up to receive texts all hours and you'll get a text when it arrives at the motel no matter what hour it is.

just collected mine from my pm.. all looks great.. got it as present for the gf so wont be opened till after work :) thanks op

• Advertisement

brendan86 wrote: »
    just collected mine from my pm.. all looks great.. got it as present for the gf so wont be opened till after work :) thanks op
    You are welcome....Collected mine as well.....looks good as of now

Advertisement