Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Field Trip Refund

Comments

Hi Luno,

Thanks for your message.
    Luno wrote: »
    I am confused as to what I am supposed to do to get a refund for this, my course is definitely eligible for a refund and I am 99% sure that I should be refunded but don't know how I am supposed to go about this.

I know the second one is from last year but it is very different to the first. I have completed my compulsory fieldwork and I'm unsure of which to print and use.

To be eligible for a field trip refund, an applicant must complete two forms. The field trip approval form and the refund request form. They can both be found here: http://www.susi.ie/QuickLinks/Compulsory-Field-Trips.aspx

Unfortunately if you were not approved for a field trip refund before you attended it, you will not be eligible for a refund.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
    Shane,
    SUSI HelpDesk

If I'm not eligible for a refund I am in serious trouble considering I was guaranteed this by my college, don't understand why I wouldn't be refunded? It was a substantial cost which I had to borrow money for on the promise I'd have it back in due course.