Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there many irish ssf4 players out there???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

Let me get this right... you only play together when I'm about... you all left when I did? :D

I pretty much turned away for a sup of coke and then the lobby was empty :P

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭The irish masher

Let me get this right... you only play together when I'm about... you all left when I did? :D

Nope im still there :)

Ggs lads

I had great craic to be honest. First time in a lobby with all Irish lads. It's lonely on PSN *sad violin music*

I could get on at about midnight if anyone will still be on.

Iv still 4 cans left so il prob still be on :)

Iv still 4 cans left so il prob still be on :)

Don't tell me you were drunk while kicking my arse, my ego couldn't handle that :P

• Advertisement

JustShon wrote: »
    Don't tell me you were drunk while kicking my arse, my ego couldn't handle that :P

Haha only a little :p

Haha only a little :p

SF must be great fun after a few, I know at some point I'd convince myself to do nothing but shoryu for a whole match.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

anyone here on xbl can add me - xbl: ladnopokaa

Im training Yang so im kinda bad at the game at the moment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

I'm gonna get back on the scene...I lost interest in the last year, but I'm gonna fire her up again and see what happens.I miss the banter with the likes of Kenny and Farz and all you feckers in general.It's been to long.
    My Disc is fooked though, where to get another pronto?

Mr masters is coming back yo...... KAAAAAAAARRRAAAAA

You can always grab a digital copy, think it's pretty cheap at this stage and no chance of losing it or it getting damaged.

It'll be awesome to see another Ken player around.

• Advertisement

Ok lads so got myself an xbox today so just have to get used to its controller... if any yous are playing ssf4 stick your xbox user name down here and il add yas :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ah lovely thanks
    But I wonder who on there actually regularly plays ssf.. ah well I guess il just send out a load of friend invites and find out :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Good point :) I do anyway, ayjayirl.

Good point :) I do anyway, ayjayirl.

Sound man il add you

Quick question, can I buy my xbox live membership in game stop or can I only do it online with a credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Sound man il add you

Quick question, can I buy my xbox live membership in game stop or can I only do it online with a credit card?

You can pick em up in gamestop too :), just might be cheaper online by a little

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

I always get mine on ebay. Good deals to be had ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

RELATED:

Gold going for 2.19 a month on paypal for anyone who is interested

https://www.paypal.eu/En/gamingsale/

Thanks lads got it in gamestop :)

Just have another question now...
    Does anybody know how I update street fighter???? Because I can't see if it says it anywhere, im a dan player and how I know it needs to be updated is because there is certain combos he can only do since they they updated the game but when I play it now he is unable to do these combos.. can anyone shed some light on this?? Cheers

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Thanks lads got it in gamestop :)

Just have another question now...
    Does anybody know how I update street fighter???? Because I can't see if it says it anywhere, im a dan player and how I know it needs to be updated is because there is certain combos he can only do since they they updated the game but when I play it now he is unable to do these combos.. can anyone shed some light on this?? Cheers

Go into options at the main menu and tell us what it says near the bottom right of the screen. That should tell you what version you're on

• Advertisement

Ahh jasus what am I thinking!!!
    I forgot I have to pay for AE :)

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

If you haven't done that yet, and you want to save some cash, if you wait till ultra is released I believe you can upgrade straight to that. But given that you bought the 360 just for online sf, I guess you'll want to get it straight away haha!

Haha no man I couldn't be waiting that lone :) but my head is MELTED here!!!! I can't use is xbox controller..... is there any were in Ireland that sells a converter that allows me to use a PS3 controler? ????

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Haha no man I couldn't be waiting that lone :) but my head is MELTED here!!!! I can't use is xbox controller..... is there any were in Ireland that sells a converter that allows me to use a PS3 controler? ????

Get a stick? ;-)

Fieldog wrote: »
    Get a stick? ;-)

Cant use them either man :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33 GigasBreaker

As someone who was in your position not that long ago all i can say is get a stick, There not that hard to learn just awkward at first. There definitely a worth while investment if your gonna be playing alot of fighting games

As someone who was in your position not that long ago all i can say is get a stick, There not that hard to learn just awkward at first. There definitely a worth while investment if your gonna be playing alot of fighting games

I bought a stick before and used it for a few weeks but just didn't like it

• Registered Users Posts: 33 GigasBreaker

I bought a stick before and used it for a few weeks but just didn't like it

In that case i dont really know what to say, As i dont really trust converters from reading up on them for my ps3 controller

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Are you just learning the game, I wouldn't recommend using Dan if you are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/xbox-360-controller-adapter-for-ps3

someone know if this is ok

Advertisement